By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best and Worse final fantasy endings

Hmmm I really like FFX's ending a lot. I thought FFVII's was the worst. It didn't even include Vincent and Yuffie. I jokingly refer to Advent Children as the ending to FFVII.

Around the Network
peshkavus said:
peshkavus said:
Best FFVII
Worst FX-2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X-2

Please don't visit the link, we're better off if we assume there is no such thing as FFX-2

OT: FFX was the best for me. Don't know If i could pick a worst ending.... given that FFX-2 doesn't exist.

most of the FF games had good endings, except 12, which wasnt good overall ;)

favorite tho? uhhh... maybe 8 or 9.

8 was tops for me

FF8 or 9 have the best, can't decide wich I like more.

Worst? FFXII no doubt about it, a bad ending for a bad game.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 9 was the best/ most satisfying ending. Final Fantasy 10 probably had the 2nd best ending which was surprising since the game itself was merely adequate.

Its hard to say, I really loved FFVII, FFVIII, and FFX endings. The one I liked the least was FFXI because IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!

alright i just went back and played 8 again, to understand the ending a little better, i never realized that the video camera scene was them after going through compressed time (dumb i know) but now that i know what happened with everyone (before all i knew was what happened with ronoa and squall not knowing the video camera was them on garden after compressed time) i have to say its my second favorite ending next to 9, simply because 9 just had the deepest characters, really amazing background stories and such diversity, with 8 i found it a bit corny with all of them except ronoa being orphans in that orphanage. No knock to it though because the characters (some of them) were deeper than most of 7's

Best
FF8 and Crisis Core.

Crisis Core nearly made me teary eyed.

Worst
Probably FF7... I dunno I didn't like the ending at all.

Best:Crisis core hands So beautiful!,Worst FFX-2