By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SDF Site Actually Run by Anti-Sony People?

*bangs head on desk*

People actually thought this site was real? lmao. It's a parody. That isn't obvious?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Hus said:
wow wii60 kids are really sad.

PS3 is that scary ?

I've often wondered if your not just some Nintendo or Microsoft fanboy masquerading as an incompetant PS3 fanboy to try and make the Ps3 fandom look childish and pathetic in much the same respect SDF did.

Viper1 said:
*bangs head on desk*

People actually thought this site was real? lmao. It's a parody. That isn't obvious?

I thought that it could be real right away, but it didn't take too long to figure out that it was a parady. 

Either way, I still go there for a few laughs every once in a while.   

Onimusha12 said:
Hus said:
wow wii60 kids are really sad.

PS3 is that scary ?

I've often wondered if your not just some Nintendo or Microsoft fanboy masquerading as an incompetant PS3 fanboy to try and make the Ps3 fandom look childish and pathetic in much the same respect SDF did.

And I the same.  I guess this pretty much proves that.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

did anybody read the psot on SDF about the guy who pissed on his 360? Pretty hilarious.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Sigh CKMLB, you made more than 5.000 posts and you still don't know that this site haves a lot of Wii fanboys?

No wonder Leo-J leave this site I really feel sorry for them.

But let we not provocate the Wii owners and don't call them fanboys or otherwise we are just kiddies like them.

What im here kid

mM

Onimusha12 said:

One of my favorite comics ever.  That combined with the Lair comic (where the cat joke is established) is just awesome.

Unbewiivers is my favorite made up wii name.

@ Sqrl )

and now care to explain where you read ckmlb saying "all Wii fans said that...." , for I only see him talking about "people mocking the site" .. apparantly that was only in your mind either