By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you love that no-one else has heard of?

zexen_lowe said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
zexen_lowe said:
Suikoden II, finding someone who played it is an accomplishment. Luckily, almost everyone who did loved it.

Also, some classic adventure games like Monkey Island and Broken Sword, while they're popular haven't been played as much as they should

And the City-building series...no one played Zeus and Pharaoh, sadly

Suikoden II is my favorite game alongside with FF7. Just can't decide wich one is my favorite so I like them both equally.

I played Suikoden II beat it 4 times already. The first time I beat it I didn't complete the 108 stars. 2nd time I completed the 108 stars and get the good ending. 3rd and 4th I just want to played again for nostalgia purposes? I really loved the story and the gameplay.

Yeah, I won it 4 times too...the only game which I can say that. Though I got the 108 stars only in my 4th play (it was the only run where I used a walkthrough).

Hotlinking is not allowed is such a great game

I also used a walkthrough because I can't get the Good ending.

spoilers You don't have to attack Jowy to unlock the good ending.

Around the Network

Ultimate soccer manager 2
Digger
11th hour

Can i mention Shadow hearts...?

It would have to be Thousand Arms...great game and one of the only dating sims on a console ever released in the states.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

B.O.B.

I really liked this game and it makes me sad that more people don't know about it.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
zexen_lowe said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
zexen_lowe said:
Suikoden II, finding someone who played it is an accomplishment. Luckily, almost everyone who did loved it.

Also, some classic adventure games like Monkey Island and Broken Sword, while they're popular haven't been played as much as they should

Suikoden II is my favorite game alongside with FF7. Just can't decide wich one is my favorite so I like them both equally.

I played Suikoden II beat it 4 times already. The first time I beat it I didn't complete the 108 stars. 2nd time I completed the 108 stars and get the good ending. 3rd and 4th I just want to played again for nostalgia purposes? I really loved the story and the gameplay.

Yeah, I won it 4 times too...the only game which I can say that. Though I got the 108 stars only in my 4th play (it was the only run where I used a walkthrough).

Yeah, don't worry, I got the best ending, I walked all that part with the walkthrough to make sure I wouldn't miss it (not that I wanted to attack Jowy, who'd want to attack the most awesome character in a game)

Around the Network

1999 (PC) - Outcast

Amazing adventure game with a very big story to tell, music score was awe inspiring 

The games graphical tech is based on Voxels instead of Pixels

Combat is fast and furious and the enemy AI is truly remarkable. Powerful enemies will rush you, counting on their strength to carry them through the situation, where lesser soldiers will take full advantage of cover and are actually quite good at side stepping your bullets when you shoot at them from a distance.

Even animals get in on the act at points in the game you'll run across groups of weird half-tiger, half-wolf critters called Gamors who will use pack tactics on you, attacking from different sides every time you look away. None of the combat is easy, but it's not really overwhelming either even hardcore adventure game fans will probably find themselves digging the action after a brief warm-up period.

1994 (PC) - Magic Carpet & 1995 (PC) - Magic Carpet 2

Magic Carpet graphics and gameplay were considered innovative and technically impressive at the time

The player plays a wizard (on a magic carpet) flying over water, mountains, and other terrain while destroying monsters and rival wizards

Magic Carpet has a wide range of spells (24 maximum) covering many categories (39 spells in MC 2)

In multiplayer, there is no completely dominant spell, which often adds some balance to the game and results in several tactical dilemmas

Exotic spells include teleport to escape back to one's castle and recharge health and mana and then quickly return, and skeleton army which creates undead archer minions for either attacking enemy castles or wreaking havoc in civilian towns

Revolutionary for the time were real-time terrain-altering spells

1992 (SEGA Mega Drive) - DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: Warriors of the Eternal Sun

An Adventure RPG, that is still very playable today, a real gem from the past

Space Station Silicon Valley

Kwirk for GB

Future Cop: LAPD

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

zexen_lowe said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
zexen_lowe said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
zexen_lowe said:

Yeah, don't worry, I got the best ending, I walked all that part with the walkthrough to make sure I wouldn't miss it (not that I wanted to attack Jowy, who'd want to attack the most awesome character in a game)

I know you got the best ending.

I just want to point that out because if I didn't used a walkthrough, I wouldn't been  able to unlock the best ending.

I cried when I thought Nanami died.