By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console do you own? PS3, Wii or Xbox 360?

PS3 and a 360

PSP fat (Custom Firmware)

I have a PSP Slim Baby blue color coming in from japan in a few days

Will get a Wii when I feel it's past the casual gamer phase. Metriod prime 3 almost got me but i Realized I hadn't played the first 2. No more Hero's looks to be a game that I will pull the trigger on. 

Around the Network
ertyu said:
Xeo_842 said:
Wii + PS3 FTW! Oh and possibly Xbox 360 later on. Btw why aren't you including handhelds? In fact, why is it no one talks about handhelds. It's always consoles this, consoles that.

Because everyone knows that nintendo will always reign supreme over the handheld market and the PSP is a joke compared to the DS.

In my opinion I dislike the PS3 because lack of games and high price tag and since I already decided my console for this gen which is the Xbox 360. I'm not turning back on it.

I like the PSP because its something I always wanted with a music, video, internet, and game machine packed in one for $180. That can't be beaten and it did make a dent in the handheld market with Nintendo. So I would being looking for a PSP 2 if they do release it.

wii60 and later on a ps3

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

wii + 360 + hoping to get a PS3 when they make the damn infernal machine cheaper in europe.

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

PS360 , and a PSP
Later on a Wii, I will only buy it if it ships in black (for no real reason other than I want something for waiting)

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

Xbox 360 and a Wii. (also a PS2, but that's not one of the choices)

Although, I'm looking at picking up another 360 (Elite) once it gets released here in JP, so maybe 2 360's pretty soon. I have no desire for a PS3.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Wii
PS3, 360

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

stof said:
W29 said:
stof said:
Xbox 360. Just remove the 360 part.

Wow stof no next-gen console. Your really behind, whats the problem?

I have a DS. Now am I accepted?

Being a gamer with a DS is like being an American with a car.  Not required, but pretty damn common. 

Do you have Gamecube, PS2, or Dreamcast?   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wii - Super Paper Mario, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... Soon to get: Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Xbox 360 - Marble Blast Ultra (arcade game), Project Gotham Racing 3... Soon to get: Banjo Kazooie 3, Halo 3.

Playstation 3 - ... Soon to get: Gran Turismo 5, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, and maybe... Little Big World... If it's not too childish...

I don't own a single game for the Playstation 3, thanks to Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you Sonic, for wasting my $80, getting rid of you, and never buying another Playstation 3 game... Ever again!

a.l.e.x59 said:
Wii - Super Paper Mario, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... Soon to get: Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Xbox 360 - Marble Blast Ultra (arcade game), Project Gotham Racing 3... Soon to get: Banjo Kazooie 3, Halo 3.

Playstation 3 - ... Soon to get: Gran Turismo 5, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, and maybe... Little Big World... If it's not too childish...

I don't own a single game for the Playstation 3, thanks to Sonic the Hedgehog. Thank you Sonic, for wasting my $80, getting rid of you, and never buying another Playstation 3 game... Ever again!

Lol! Yeah...I think Sonic is one of the (if not the worst) games this gen? ><

On topic:
PS3, soon Wii and if Bioshock stays exclusive/Microsoft learns how to make a decent cooling system, 360