By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN: The Conduit multiplayer vids + info

Around the Network

Why are they releasing so much info! It is spoiling the whole game for me. Probably when get this game and play the story mode I would be like oh I saw this part before and there won't be anything new for me.

...why are both the same?

Anyway, I already saw the story trailer, and it's still awesome!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

YesWiiCan said:
Why are they releasing so much info! It is spoiling the whole game for me. Probably when get this game and play the story mode I would be like oh I saw this part before and there won't be anything new for me.

1. Don't watch the video then you tool.

2. And these videos are multiplayer footage, so no story ruined here anyway.

c03n3nj0 said:

Well they are both the same map, but they are meant to be different game modes I think.... however I was hearing stuff about the A.S.E. being taken in both..... so maybe they are just 2 parts of the same video (but IGN named them seperately)

Looking really good, I see the videos and can tell it is an improvement over Call of Duty online. Maps look bigger, more places to go in, and it's kinda colorful. I'm liking what I see.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

There is no doubt in my mind I am getting The Conduit on day one.

TWRoO said:

c03n3nj0 said:

Well they are both the same map, but they are meant to be different game modes I think.... however I was hearing stuff about the A.S.E. being taken in both..... so maybe they are just 2 parts of the same video (but IGN named them seperately)

Whoa, I was watching the story trailer for some reason... I'm watching the right vids now lol. I dunno what happened.

Both videos in the OP for me were the story trailer...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

It seemed the guys playing were having some issues controlling. Lots of aiming wildly... I'm guessing there's a steep learning curve.

Looks incredible otherwise.

Honestly, this is the first FPS i think I'll enjoy as much as Goldeneye 007 and Perfect Dark. Halo 3 is awesome, as is CoD, but The Conduit feels more like the N64 Rare shooters, as well as underrated TPS Jet Force Gemini. I can say, right here and now...

Day 1 purchase.

How technical is your game?

I'm kinda confused as to how the scoring goes for this matchtype. I saw a lot of kills, but very few score changes.

Is it a capture the flag thing?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.