By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendos E3 press conference,an improvement from last year´s?Or

a disappointment.(Sorry there are a limited amount of words for the thread title so it would not fit.)

I would seriously be scare if Cammie Dunway shows up and starts talking about the casual gamers.I don´t want the events of last year to be repeated.Last time I was talking with a friend through aim while the conference was running and my friend told me"That lady scares me."

Throughout the whole show, I was waiting for Fatal Frame IV. By the way I am not beating a dead horse this are just reflections so we can leave that conference in the past and have a positive mind set about the upcoming one.This is what I expect from Nintendo on this year´s E3 conference.

Pikmin 3:A non-brainier.Previous installments of the series have already appear on the Wii.The next logical step is for Pikmin 3 to be announce.With a release date of fall 09.

New Factor 5 game:Hopefully Kid Icarus but after listening to IGN Nintendo Voice Chat podcast it gave me the impression that Kid Icaurus is canceled.

New Retro studios game:What have Retro been up to all this years?After they were done with Metroid prime 3?At least a trailer or a certain hint.

New Mario game:I think Miyamoto mentioned that he would be interested on doing a sequel.

Note:I did not put stuff like new zelda  since there is already a Zelda game coming to the DS.Maybe next year.

Around the Network

as long as its better than last year.

Last year's was great, but all companies are going to have a better E3 this year than last so Nintendo had best top last years

All I have to say is SONY and Nintendo better let MS steal the show again

As long as i get Zelda Wii im happy.

Around the Network

I don't really see how it could possibly be worse than last year... Nintendo has been hyping up their E3 presentation for a while now so it must be leading up to something.

scottie said:
Last year's was great, but all companies are going to have a better E3 this year than last so Nintendo had best top last years

I'm surprised that you would say that. There weren't very many games revealed last year and the ones that were are all casual games.

Xxain said:
All I have to say is SONY and Nintendo better let MS steal the show again

me too

im guessing that you had a typo

just announce a couple game of games and i will be happy

Just to refresh people's memories

Wii Sports resort - announced
GTA:CTW - announced
Wii Music - details
Shaun White - shown to be awesome
Animal Crossing and Wii Speak - Details

Xxain said: