By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I go right ahead and play Shadow of the Colossus ??

heh...8/10 and you are only on the 4th Colossi...have fun =)

Around the Network

Go ahead man.

4 ≈ One

Do it,that game is probably in the top 5 best ps2 games.

windbane said:

so ur saying that ill have more fun?or less from now?anyway i killed the 4th q and im on the 5th one(flying 1)literally but i cant find his vital area!anybody where it is?

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
windbane said:
Ico is $34 on amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00004YUWA/ref=sr_1_olp_9?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1241527852&sr=8-9

SotC is less than $20: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0009I6S0O/ref=pd_bbs_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1241527852&sr=8-1

Thanks for posting that, just picked me up a used copy.

Around the Network
saimcheeda said:
windbane said:

so ur saying that ill have more fun?or less from now?anyway i killed the 4th q and im on the 5th one(flying 1)literally but i cant find his vital area!anybody where it is?

THERE BE SPOILERS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I can remember they're right at the end of its tail first and then one on each wing.

drpunk said:
saimcheeda said:
windbane said:

THERE BE SPOILERS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I can remember they're right at the end of its tail first and then one on each wing.

oh....thanks but i finished it already now on 6th one and i cant kill him now!!!!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

Shadow of Colossus is an excellent game you will love it.

Is it really that rare? I bought Ico last year new at the store, and I still see copies every time I go to the game store...

But yeah, just go ahead and play SotC now. The games don't really have anything to do with each other, and it's totally awesome.