By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Factor 5 developer profile confirms unannounced Wii game coming this year

Lair 2 in Nintendo fanboys dreams but nanananana Sony own the IP, all your gonna get is a Kid Icarus game. (Did they not make Kid Icarus?) :/

Around the Network

wheres the love for the xbox?
maybe it is a professor layton game

i wish there were more different of names.

i thought it was a well known fact  that they were working on kid icarus

Kid Icarus ???

i think its ironic how it is confirmed and unnanounced at the same time

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

RPG said:
Lair 2 in Nintendo fanboys dreams but nanananana Sony own the IP, all your gonna get is a Kid Icarus game.

Wth? I have yet to hear someone say that they want Lair 2 for Wii.
While I've seen a lot that want Kid Icarus.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
RPG said:

Lair 2 in Nintendo fanboys dreams but nanananana Sony own the IP, all your gonna get is a Kid Icarus game. (Did they not make Kid Icarus?) :/

What? Which would I want more? Kid Icarus sequel or Lair 2? Sorry, but it isn't even close. Lair isn't anything to brag about.

KID ICARUS!!!

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

Soriku said:
dsister44 said:
wheres the love for the xbox?
maybe it is a professor layton game

Factor 5, not Level 5 :P

@Son

He was being sarcastic :P

Thanks for telling me, dad. :D

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

NinjaBlade360 said:
Kid Icarus ???

This.

EXCITE

I mean Kid Icarus MUTHA FU___ERS ----- NINTENDO WINS E3

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.