By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA pushes up release dates for the Motion plus games

EA Sports MotionPlus games coming out a week early

EA just released some awesome news for people hoping to have something to do with their MotionPlus peripherals when the device comes out on June 8. The company announced that the release dates for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 and EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis are being bumped up a week, to match the release of the MotionPlus.

Even better, the Tiger Woods/MotionPlus bundle is also coming out on June 8, so the peripheral will be available with a game from day one. Nice of EA to step up and do what, for some reason, Nintendidn't.

Surprisingly, despite now being available alongside the MotionPlus, EA probably won't be able to boast the first game to support it -- or even the first tennis game. Sega hasn't announced an official date for Virtua Tennis 2009 beyond "June", but GameStop currently lists June 2.

Link

Nice! As the article says thier definitely going after Virtua Tennis

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network

we dont want WSR is June. thats months already overpacke dfor wii as it is

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

No one interested....

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

you never move a game up

you use the xtra time to polish it.

Cool

Around the Network

great news, I wanna try the tennis!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

dsister44 said:
you never move a game up

you use the xtra time to polish it.

A week isn't going to make any significant difference and i'm assuming these two games have pretty much just been waiting on WM+  in order to finalise release dates.

thats good for teh peopel who will get this...

me, Im waiting on Wii Sports Resort

I don't know if I should get WM+ with Grandslam tennis or wait for WSR.

I'm not a big fan of sports games, but maybe GST will be good (?). I'll let reviews decide :p
I don't think I want another Wii Sports, no matter how much I like Nintendo. I'll leave it to teh kazuals, maibee.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

EA is making sure that they offer us Wii owners,good quality games.