By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TGS Square Enix rumours?

Sorry about the English...it's been translated from the French site Jeux-France:

With the approach of Tokyo Game Show which will begin on next 20 September for the press, here the last gross rumour goes back to it coming from the famous Japanese forum 2ch and which lists inter alia a new shutter entitled Endless Crisis Final Fantasy VII on PlayStation 3, like three new episodes of the series Kingdom Hearts to be appeared on PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS, and PSP. Nothing official for the moment, this information is of course to take with tweezers, we will know some certainly more in a few hours when the first information coming from the Japanese magazines Famitsu and Shonen Jump is disseminated. To follow.
- Endless Crisis: Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 3)
- Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PlayStation 3)
- Kingdom Hearts (temporary title) (PlayStation 3)
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 2 (Nintendo DS)
- Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)
- Star Ocean 4 (PlayStation 3)
If correct, it's really big positive news for Sony. 

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

And that would make me want to buy a PS3 to play games on it, games that I like! A shock! Well, I presume I'd like them. Some guys do want to ride Shiva.

All it needs is a new BoF and Suikoden, and I may actually put money on getting one. A Wild Arms or DDS wouldn't hurt either. Baten Kaitos wouldn't happen, but I already have a Wii, and if there's a new one of those, that's where it would head.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

It's probably false, the FFVII compilation has been already completed with Crisis Core, Before Crisis, Advent Children and Dirge Of Cerberus.

Gamingdevil it says at the end of Crisis Core that the compliation of FF VII is not complete.

Also SE said it's not complete yet when asked about it recently.

Final Fantasy XIII and versus are not a rumor it's been known for a long time.

Star Ocean 4 is coming and PS3 is the platform that also not rumor.

We also know that new Kingdom Hearts games are coming.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I think TGS will be the biggest push Sony has ever made in its gameing history. They have got to right the ship and they have got to do it now. I think that Sony will be paying whatever it takes to get FFVII, and KH on the PS3 and PS3 only. They know that these are musts if they want to stand a chance and they will get them, because they have to.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

The greatest games can only be made on the PS3, all of those make sense.

Now what will it take for se to bring back the chrono series.

If all this is true, I'm buying a PS3 the same day :)

SE won't bring back Chrono series until DQ and FF remakes stop making them money.

Which means in a hundred years...

Also Vagrant Story > Chrono Trigger :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

davygee said:

Sorry about the English...it's been translated from the French site Jeux-France:

With the approach of Tokyo Game Show which will begin on next 20 September for the press, here the last gross rumour goes back to it coming from the famous Japanese forum 2ch and which lists inter alia a new shutter entitled Endless Crisis Final Fantasy VII on PlayStation 3, like three new episodes of the series Kingdom Hearts to be appeared on PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS, and PSP. Nothing official for the moment, this information is of course to take with tweezers, we will know some certainly more in a few hours when the first information coming from the Japanese magazines Famitsu and Shonen Jump is disseminated. To follow.
- Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)

YAY!!! All I can sya is poor Soriku... I see no Wii... WTF No KH for the Wii... HAHAHAHA

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

finalsquall said:
davygee said:

- Kingdom Hearts 0 (PSP)

YAY!!! All I can sya is poor Soriku... I see no Wii... WTF No KH for the Wii... HAHAHAHA

Nothing official yet, man. Calm down, we can taunt together Soriku later