By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Did anyone else notice RE5 and Street Fighter IV sold more on the PS3?

JRPG's sell absolutly horrible on the 360...Ill get back to you on how they sell on the PS3.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

Huh??? Is this like the 3rd thread about something like this??

4 ≈ One

did anyone else notice how annoying these "did anyone else notice" threads are?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I made this Topic as a Joke...that is actually true :P

Logged onto the Forums and saw three topics like this...one praising the PS3 two the 360...So i Helped the PS3 out :P

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Ssliasil said:
I made this Topic as a Joke...that is actually true :P

Logged onto the Forums and saw three topics like this...one praising the PS3 two the 360...So i Helped the PS3 out :P

well the xbox ones were in response to the ps3 one.

Around the Network

@cougarman

You msut take down that sig of that actress whose name escapes me. I can't stop watching it.

theprof00 said:
@cougarman

You msut take down that sig of that actress whose name escapes me. I can't stop watching it.

oh god, this is turning into a spam thread.

please someone lock it.

Who doesn't know this?

Thread is pointless. Apparently people must think we are borderline retarded and remind us everyday.

PS3 games can outsell a Wii version and 360 version.
360 games can outsell a PS3 version and Wii version.
Wii games can outsell a 360 version and PS3 version.

It happens all the damn time. So why do we need to be reminded of this every dame day?

Why even bother putting up numbers or database. We can just be reminded xx,xxx,xxx times.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

dsister44 said:
theprof00 said:
@cougarman

oh god, this is turning into a spam thread.

please someone lock it.

I resent that comment. I am not a spammer.

OT: please change that sig gif.

Because...thats what this site is...a sales site...Seams like a simple enough answer to me.