By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wii Others total console sales is just 14000 units behind Xbox 360. Wii should easily surpass Xbox 360 others sales when we get another update this week. That leaves the US as the only territoy Wii needs to overtake.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

Pretty cool :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

wii should take 1st soon

America will be a bit more of a tie till Nov 14. I'd say. Even if most Halo 3 players already own a 360, with 10% that's still a sudden 300k boost spread over 3 weeks, for early owners anyway, and a fair boost for those who'll buy within 2 months. Then there's Mario though, and Brawl for Wii to do the same, not to mention Christmas.

Potential Death Toll for 360: If failure rates spike during Halo 3 playing.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

it's 152,000 difference in "other - total" ...

Around the Network

ioi - what does that mean?

The DS didn't outsell the X360?

Any pre-elim idea on actual #s?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

ioi said:
Wii only just outsold 360 this week in America...

yea..clarify yourself hehe

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

i think ioi means that this week in US Wii only outsold 360 by 40k or so.....i imagine he was commenting on the fact that 40k extra per week with nearly 2.5 million to go will take a long time.

ioi said:
Wii only just outsold 360 this week in America...

That doesn't surprise me too much considering they're just coming off their Bioshock and price drop highs and leading into Halo release.

There is two elements.

First, ioi must adjust previous numbers for the 360 because, as i have said before (the july numbers are always too low for the moment, which have give numbers for august always too low), they are always low because of recent npd numbers. I think ioi must upgrade the 360 numbers with 9000 (more maybe) per week in august and the same for the precedent week of september, so last week, that give 82000.
In the same way, he must upgrade the wii numbers by 5000 per week, what give 120000 for precedent week. The ds must stay at 109000 because npd vs vgc is perfect for the ds.

So if we understand the ioi comment, that want to say that The 360 will outsell the ds, maybe 100000 for 360 and 95000 for the ds. And the wii could be 110000.

For the increase of the 360, i think to the new sku (special 360 halo 3 version), which must have been release 14 september (eb gamestop) (or 16 september, i'am not sure)

It's what i think.

We could see that this night, i think.