By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Wii game with DLC?

Good 'ol Rol. We really owe it to him for getting that game some meat...some real substance. Three cheers for Rol.

Around the Network

Is there a release date for this game? I'm waiting for the Metroid Prime 3 DLC that I've talked about in several threads. I really expected to see an update for the Wii on Sunday night. However I didn't take into consideration the Zelda Phantom Hourglass effect on the Wii. Nintendo wouldn't release something so big to compete with Zelda... Duh... maybe this Sunday then. It's Canadian Turkey day.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I've gone through 3 dungeons so far. The controls are sharp, and are taken advantage of in the puzzles. The sound is wonderful for a DS game, and the graphics are as good as I've seen in the console. It doesn't look as good as Wind Waker, but then again, what does?

If I have a complaint so far, is that the microphone use has been a little frustrating so far: Brain Age can understand me at a normal voice, but I have to be very loud for PH to register anything. Other than that, The game has been great.

It's not the best zelda ever, but only because so far I've not seen any of the classic atmospheric moments that others in the series have, like entering the underwater castle in Wind Waker, the visits to the clock tower in Majora, or the storm at the beginning of LttP.

Best DS game of the year so far.