By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Wii game with DLC?

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2007/1311.html

Sega and Chunsoft have announced Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren 3. This Wii-based dungeon crawler will be the first new numbered addition to the long-running series in eight years. Players will assume the role of protagonist Shiren. His newest adventure begins as his uncle hands him the key to a mansion. During the dungeon crawling part, players will control a party of Shiren, his uncle and a female warrior named Asuka. As a new system, the developers are implementing a tool advancement system that lets you upgrade your weapons. The game will also allow you to trade items with your friends. After the game's release, Chunsoft plans to offer additional dungeons for download.Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren 3 will be available in Japan next year.

I don't know how this slipped through the cracks. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

And it begins...

isnt zack and wiki as well as gh III having downloadable content.

umm what do you download thats stuff onto ?

Hus said:
umm what do you download thats stuff onto ?

you have such low knowledge about the wii.. it just isn't funny anymore..

next thing you gonna say is that the wii doesn't have internet or something lolz 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Hus is still trying to pad his lead over at the fanboy thread...what he doesn't realize, though, is that leo-J stopped caring, Soriku was exposed as a fraud, and Montana Hatchet only came into true fanboy form after he had been eliminated. Such is life.

The only dungeon crawler I've played is Pokemon Rescue Team and although I finished it (being a big Pokemon fan), it was far too basic. Not my cup of tea.

super_etecoon said:
Hus is still trying to pad his lead over at the fanboy thread...what he doesn't realize, though, is that leo-J stopped caring, Soriku was exposed as a fraud, and Montana Hatchet only came into true fanboy form after he had been eliminated. Such is life.

What the hell are you talking about?

Oh, and all Hus did is ask a question. He constantly acts like a troll, but that doesn't mean everything he says has to come off in a condescending way. Because if he was being a troll, he didn't do a very good job. I know that he can do better.

The Great Fanboy Thread of 2007 of course.

Edit...oh wait...you never entered.  Why not...what happened? 

super_etecoon said:

The Great Fanboy Thread of 2007 of course.

Edit...oh wait...you never entered. Why not...what happened?

RolStoppable, in all his kindness, wanted to enter me. I kindly refused, because at the time, I was so busy updating random GameGear and Neo Geo games that I really didn't want to bother constantly checking the thread.