By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - should i get madworld or deadrising?

i played deadrising for xbox360 but never did beat it, but madworld is a new game i never played, i dont know what game is more fun.

A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!

-Gray Fox

Around the Network

Madworld, retail price thanks

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Madworld of course.

Kay :)

-Gray Fox

Good question. I played DR on the 360 and I loved it. The Wii port looks interesting, but I can't bring myself to purchase it. I plan on buying MadWorld, but lots of people have said that it was short and repetitive. I look forward to the replies in this thread.

Around the Network

yeah same here yo, i hear madworld is short, how long of a game do u guys think it is like 7 or somewhat hours of play?

-Gray Fox

Buy Madworld.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

foxdievirus said:

i played deadrising for xbox360 but never did beat it, but madworld is a new game i never played, i dont know what game is more fun.

MadWorld it is, then. You might be disappointed with what Capcom* farted out after playing the 360 version (unless you want RE4 set in a shopping mall).

*Technically, it was Tose, but you're not supposed to know that.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Dead Rising!

I dont care what game you buy, as long as its either Deadly Creatures, Mushroom men, HOTD, Madworld or Tenchu 4. Any one of those i will approve. Oh and please buy retail, brand new, not second hand.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.