By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is the best for sports games ?

It's no secret for everybody, I will purchase a new console in a couple of week (maybe wait till the E3...) and I try, of course, to make a good decision. I don't know if i'm gonna pick a PS3 or XBOX 360 ( I already have a wii). I was wondering which console is the best for sports games. I'm a huge sports games fan and this is my mean reason why I don't want to only have a wii at my house. So...

Which console is the best for sports games ?

thanks

Around the Network

which sports do you favour the most?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I'm a little confused. If you wanted to limit the discussion to only the PS360 you should have used 'better' instead of 'best'.

My answer is the Wii has better sports games than either of the PS360. Save your money and just keep your Wii if you are a sports fan

As far as I know there aren't any exclusive sports games on the 360 whereas the PS3 has the MLB: The Show series. But if you don't like baseball games, I guess they're equal.

they mostly have the same sports games.

with very few exclusive sports games

sony has a exclusive baseball series and microsoft has a exclusive snowboarding game

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

Football, hockey, basketball, golf, soccer, boxing, baseball... almost everything

I think the Wii is the best, actually doing the motions etc.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

sly777 said:
Ajescent said:

Football, hockey, basketball, golf, soccer, boxing, baseball... almost everything

Sony has an exclusive baseball game. The sports games on PS360 are identical though. You cant expect to get better sports games getting either or.

There's more people to play online on the 360, and some EA Sports games play better on the 360

But remember thats extra costs to him if he just wants to play the occasional Fifa match online.

Thats a completley different story though.

You should research things for yourself because whatever we say it going to be slanted towards our own/favourite console. Bare that in mind. Dont make you decision because 51% of people on vgchartz told you to get a console.