By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This is infuriating; do they want to fail?

Let me paint the picture for you with a list that speaks for itself:

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits

Grand Slam Tennis

Virtua Tennis 2009

Lets Tap

Phantom Brave: We Meet Again

The Conduit

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010

Overlord: Dark Legend

Resident Evil Archives

Little King's Story

Yea that is the ridiculous June release schedule for the Wii. Possibly the most stuffed and shortsighted schedule of seen since last November for all systems combined. What happened to April, where the only game worth mentioning was Excitebots? Empty January? No. Throw everything you have into a 3 week time span.

I bolded the future casualties. For Pete's sake, there are 2 Tennis games one week after the other.... Nice going guys. June is going to bring on an Anti-Wii Quarter with all the flops that'll be there.

Pray for a strong E3.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Sometimes companies like to cut each other out. If you bought an awesome tennis game in June why would you buy an awesome tennis game in July. Also a broad market doesn't apply the classic crunch. The classic gamer though still suffers.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Well in Ghostbusters case, the release date was made for the specific reason for the Ghostbusters 25th anniversary.

It'll be interesting to watch for sure.. I know myself I'm only going to be buying The Conduit and Grand Slam Tennis out of that bunch.. Ghostbusters looks very promising though so I do intend on buying that at some stage along with House of the Dead: Overkill from earlier this year..

Around the Network

Wii's list is so epic, it makes the HD consoles look like fail.

I will probably end up buying most of those games. Of course, the June schedule is slightly different here in the UK.

I know Little King's Story deserves not to be a casualty. It's super, smashing, great!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

I don't find it infuriating.

I find it a nice change of pace. Usually the Summer months are dry as hell. Looks like developers are getting their act together and realize that not everything has to be released a few weeks before Christmas.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

It's not like Phantom Brave was going to sell well anyway. I don't see anything up there that will steal much from the NIS maniacs that will buy it,

Thank God I have Little Kings Story now ;)

Ghostbusters & Conduit for me - and maybe a sports game. A new golf M+ game would be cool :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099