By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Punchout review. Some spoilers I guess.

Only 13 opponents?? seems kinda low, can always hope that that is the "secret" they won't tell us.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Shanobi said:
Qumulox said:
Wow, I didn't think the game would get so many nice reviews. I wonder how the sales will be?

My ballpark figure is going to be around 10 million, maybe 12.

You're not serious, are you?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Cool review! :/

It's from ONM. It does look really good I have to say.

They reviewed some other Nintendo products this month giving some pretty low scores as well. They gave that Mixed Messages 51% and told readers to download the free version.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

pastro243 said:
I have to admit before i thought this game was shovelware, nice review.

Yes because the previous two punch outs were shovelwarwe too.  Honestly.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
I have to admit before i thought this game was shovelware, nice review.

Sometimes I wonder if people are mentally handicapped on this board.  Who in the F*** could possibly think that Punch Out!! (Made by "Nintendo") could be shovelware.! I mean that is like saying, "Man, I thought Super Mario Brothers 3 was going to be shovelware.  Until I saw this review of it!".  I think this may be the worst post I have ever read in my life.  Unless you are under the age of 12, you shouldn't be allowed to give opinions on here.  WOW!

Most Nintendo titles are shovelwares. They don't usually make 10M LTD.

hopefully this sells more than mario strikers.Next level games did a great job.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

It's getting more and more obvious that Nintendo is gunning for their next bridge title with this release, with a soft mode for the first playthrough, and then the hardcore mode in circuit B. The last time Nintendo created a similar bridge title it never stopped selling, who knows where this title will end up? 6 mill lifetime? less? more? All I know is that this is a must have for me, and if my secret hope that the big surprise at the end is the return of Mike Tyson, I will explode in a ball of happy.