By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is NOT buying The Conduit

There is a thread for who is buying The Conduit, and obviously for the most part everyone in that thread is...

I am more curious who is not buying The Conduit (and has a Wii) within the first few months.  If you don't have a Wii, don't bother to respond to this thread...  As it looks now, it appears that the majority of Wii owners on this site plan to purchase it, and that can't be right, can it?

If not buying it (and have a Wii), state why.  If undecided, what metacritic score would be enough to convince you to buy or not buy it?

Edit:  If you are getting it, post in http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=70138 not here...

Around the Network

Me, just because of budget. When I can, I will buy it, just not in the first few months.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Those who are not geting this game is not full of win

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

state of now im not buying it because in the videos it looked like the only reason it stands out is its above-par graphics for Wii.
The problem is : I surely won't buy a Wii game for the graphics, because even if it's the best looking game it still looks like a 2006 PC game, so it has to convince me through gameplay, and to be honestly, the Conduit doesn't look too promising in that department.
It's a safe bet for Wii only owners, though.

But if the game turns out very good ( ~ 90 % )
or really delivers a new feeling because of the motion controls, I'll buy it, simply because i haven't really played my wii since galaxy came out, there just wasn't anything worth playing besides some mario kart.

So to answer your question : i'm undecided and will judge only by the quality of the control squeme, I hope it delivers, Wii can't see much more core games flop like Madworld did ( and dont tell me about legs )

How can 720p be considered HD when it looks like ugly snow grains on my 22'' screen?

I don't think I'm getting it, because from what I've seen it looks really bland (i.e., a generic KILL THE ALIENS shooter). All of the hype for the game has centered around its visuals and the fact that the Wii is getting another fps (a genre it does not have a particularly good showing in)

Around the Network

I am buying it.

I will be getting the game but not until the fall probably, for monetary reasons (I have 400-500 games I want right now its hard to get them all)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

@epsilon72: I have seen the Fnords ;)

I Will not be gettin it....despise FPS's, and reviewers/Critics dont choose my games..I do

Nope... Reasons.

No local co-op. Team Fortess 2. Lots more games to buy.