By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Ur favorite internet browser...

opera is the best browser out there thats why i used it after getting tired of IE and confused with ff also opera 10 has 100/100 in acid 3 test

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network
koopatrooper said:
opera is the best browser out there thats why i used it after getting tired of IE and confused with ff also opera 10 has 100/100 in acid 3 test

Which is what? exactly? <[4 word rule]

@ larry lion
try it for yourself and see how far your browser comes:http://acid3.acidtests.org/

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

I don't quite understand what happened.

What does linktest failed mean?

-----

I think my Firefox got 71/100 (assuming it is on default settings, but I don't really know what that entails so it might not be)

I tried on IE and the page messed up and it seemed to end at 5/100

Around the Network

I`m no nerd but the higher the rank the better th browser maybe a nother poster will help us here what it exactly means!

Firefox. After that, Safari.

Also, that acid 3 test is bollocks, it says the animation has to be smooth and the page has to look exactly like the example. But my FF got 71/100 (like TWRoO's), but was pretty fluent, while my Opera got a 100/100 while the animation stuttered, and my Safari got 85/100, but it was way worse than FF; the animation didn't even finish loading and the final screen looked nothing like the example... :s

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I used to use firefox but then I moved onto chrome. I really really like chrome.

in order of preferance:

1) chrome [rocks, fast, simple]

2) IE [has always been good, just not great]

3) FireFox [over complex UI, kinda "retro" with all the menus and junk]

4) Safari [absolute abomination]

im really surprized a lot of u people didnt say IE