By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I Buy A PSP Or A Wii And a DS

Final-Fan said:
Kali said:
Final-Fan said:
But leo-j, it's not just PSP vs. DS, it's PSP vs. DS AND Wii! Which one of the three is best may be a matter of opinion or preferred genres, but any two vs. one is no contest.
Yes it is, if someone finds the games more interesting on one platform than the other two.

How many genres are really truly underrepresented across ALL of DS, Wii, Gamecube and (I presume) GBA, versus only PSP?  Unless he just hates Nintendo games, which he doesn't going by his lists in the OP.  

Let me repeat that:  HE HAS LISTS OF GAMES FOR ALL THREE SYSTEMS that he's interested in.  

If you want to just take issue with what I said as a general statement (as opposed to just for the OP), then I will concede that PSP might be better than DS+Wii+BC IF you hate Nintendo games and only want certain genres.

thanks Final-Fan, you were really helpful in choosing, i completly forgot about Gamecube games, and no I don't hate Nintendo games although I think Sony ones are more familiar

880user088 said:
1st : Don't make the PSP list look smaller. 
2nd : Don't post this in nintendo forum. 
3rd : better if you get a PSP with a DS.

1st: sorry, i don't know how that happened, i think it was an error with recolouring my text

2nd: @ quote below

3rd: thanks for the tip

Omega_Phazon_Pirate. said:
I noticed this was in the "Nintendo Discussion." Shouldn't have this been posted in the "General Discussion" to be a little less biased???

That being said, if you had to go with those two choices, I would get the Wii/DS.

Urm, yes but i'm Sony biased and there are two Nintendo consoles so its more Nintendo than Sony and i didn't see the General Discussion, sorry

Kzoellner said:
wait until E3 just in case

I thought that, but i don't know if the offer will have ended by then

thanks all, and i will probably buy a DS/Wii