By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit new Boxart

Reminds me of the back of a dollar bill

Around the Network

Preordered it a couple weeks ago and wish it was the default boxart.

LE version is a vast improvement over the modern Mega-Man ish boxart they have as default.

Looks dope.

I like it, but they should be emphasizing that it's a shooter. Any popular shooter series (Halo, Gears, Call of Duty) does this. At least the other box art sort of fits that description.

MontanaHatchet said:
I like it, but they should be emphasizing that it's a shooter. Any popular shooter series (Halo, Gears, Call of Duty) does this. At least the other box art sort of fits that description.

Well limited Editions will be almost wholly bought by people "in the know" anyway. So it doesn't really matter as pretty much anyone opting for this (which I presume is pre-order only) will know exactly what the game is.

Around the Network

I Pre-Ordered just because of the Box Art XD

Looks awesome... will the special edition only be available trough preorder?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
MontanaHatchet said:

Halo 2 LE didn't Bioshock LE didn't.

People who preorder Special editions already know what they are getting.

Ryudo said:
MontanaHatchet said:

It's a new series, and there aren't as many Wii shooters out there as PS3 or 360 shooters. I'm just saying that High Voltage/Sega should try as hard as possible to make sure people know it's a shooter.

MontanaHatchet said:
Ryudo said:
MontanaHatchet said:

It's a new series, and there aren't as many Wii shooters out there as PS3 or 360 shooters. I'm just saying that High Voltage/Sega should try as hard as possible to make sure people know it's a shooter.

Yes but people who are pre-ordering games know what they are getting.... are you suggesting there are people who will go into a store and ask to pre-order a limited edition of a game they don't even know the genre of?