By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are the odds of The Conduit Wii bundle?

Does it seem reasonable?Can it really happen?Though I hope it does since it will definetly help The Conduit sales.

Around the Network

Absolutely zero chance of this happening. Does nintendo even bundle anything that isn't 1st party? They certainly won't bundle an FPS(new IP , at that) over any of the countless Mario games.

It's good to hope though...Never give up hope!:)

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

I think that if any non-Wii-Sports game gets a bundle, it'll be The Conduit. However, I see some stupid parents lashing out against the Wii for including a 'non-wholesome-family-fun' game in the package. Remember the backlash over MadWorld? Imagine a game in a popular genre that's bundled the console.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

It wouldn't be a bad idea but i can't see it happening. Has Nintendo every packed one of it's systems with a non first party game?

0%

Around the Network

None. It doesn't fit Nintendo's expanded audience marketing plan. It has to be those generational games. I don't think even Mario Galaxy would be bundled.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

Soriku said:
hsrob said:
It wouldn't be a bad idea but i can't see it happening. Has Nintendo every packed one of it's systems with a non first party game?

I think they did a Tales of Symphonia bundle last gen...

They also had bundles for Resident Evil Zero and Resident Evil 4.  But their image is totally different now, and I can't see them wanting to tarnish it (even though I think it would be ridiculous if this move DID tarnish it).

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
ctk495 said:

Does it seem reasonable?Can it really happen?Though I hope it does since it will definetly help The Conduit sales.

The people most likely to be interested in Conduit are also the ones most likely to already own Wii systems.

Odds of it helping significantly helping sales are very close to 0.

bundling would give 3rd parties confidence in Nintendo's support for core games.
But Nintendo doesn't really care about that. They sell the majority of software for the wii anyways, and would rather sell even more, with less competition from outside sources.

theprof00 said:
bundling would give 3rd parties confidence in Nintendo's support for core games.
But Nintendo doesn't really care about that. They sell the majority of software for the wii anyways, and would rather sell even more, with less competition from outside sources.

Nothing stopping them from bundling both Wii Sports and TC in the same box.