By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - charts uk september 15 medal of honor airborne always

Bioshock fell out of the top ten already. 360 games in general seem to have terrible legs, Bioshock fell 9 spots, Two Worlds 10, and Tiger Woods 9. They were all in the top ten last week and have fallen out.

Around the Network

lulz SPM > HS

haha what a fail xD

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

To be fair, games that sell real well (ie, 100-200k first week in the UK) tend to drop quick, so it's kind of expected..

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Now that they give console specific rankings, there's almost no need for the combined rankings list at all.

Next up, give us some numbers!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

albionus said:
Bioshock fell out of the top ten already. 360 games in general seem to have terrible legs, Bioshock fell 9 spots, Two Worlds 10, and Tiger Woods 9. They were all in the top ten last week and have fallen out.

Bioshock has been there on the charts for 4 weeks and it was 1st for 2 weeks in a row. That must be "terrible legs". I like how you act like it just came out last week then fell out. Tons of new games are coming out each week now until the end of christmas so expect it to happen more often captain ignorant.

By the way, since when is Tiger woods a big seller? Two Worlds is a piece of garbage and shouldn't have been in the top 10 anywhere.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network

Awesome numbers for Nintendo - in the busiest time of the year so far:

- 4 Wii titles in top 10
 - 2 DS titles in top 10
 - 7 Ninty published titles in top 20
 - 8 Wii titles in top 40
 - 8 DS titles in top 40

PSP software flop. 360 titles weak legs in general.

Wonder what sort of numbers Boogie is pulling.

Weak start for Heavenly Sword - when does LAIR & WarHawk launch? Or have they already?

Weak launch for PS3 DIRT?

Nice to see Stranglehold at #1...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

^ shams

EU doesn't have Lair, but they can buy Warhawk over PSN.
For being a few weeks late, the PS3 DiRT didn't do all bad.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

erikers said:
albionus said:

Bioshock has been there on the charts for 4 weeks and it was 1st for 2 weeks in a row. That must be "terrible legs". I like how you act like it just came out last week then fell out. Tons of new games are coming out each week now until the end of christmas so expect it to happen more often captain ignorant.

By the way, since when is Tiger woods a big seller? Two Worlds is a piece of garbage and shouldn't have been in the top 10 anywhere.

I don't reply to petulant name calling posts so I'll leave you both with a misunderstanding of what video game legs are and with the recommendation to read Mr Stickball's post to learn a little about how to respond in an intelligent mature manner.