By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First screens for Red Steel 2

Oh please, Red Steel is the "Lair" of the wii, but i guess anything related to the wii is considered "AAA" to its fans so whatever.

nice jacket though. :P

Around the Network

I need some video clips to tell. Those scans from a magazine just are not good enough for me to comment good or bad...

Looks good. Lets see it in motion.

I dont dismiss a game if it doesnt have multiplayer. A good game will stand on its own. I for one like the fact that they are focusing on the single player experience and controls rather than throw everything into the game. It usually ends up being a better experience.

There are tons of game that dont have multiplayer or realistic styling and they sell ok.

Let's wait till we see more before we judge from the little info we have.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Oh please, Red Steel is the "Lair" of the wii, but i guess anything related to the wii is considered "AAA" to its fans so whatever.

Not really Lair bombed critically/commercially, and has put Factor 5 on the brink of bankruptcy. Red Steel got mixed reviews, and sold well enough for Ubisoft to spend a couple of years developing it's sequel.

Im dissappointed that this game wont have multiplayer. oh well thats what the conduit is for.

Around the Network

This looks like its gonna be pretty good looking!

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

Darc Requiem said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

So no ban or warning for this comment?

@OP This has already been posted but yea....Ive already expressed myself there >.<

Personally, I like the new art style.

I´m digging the art style.Looking forward for this game.

I'm really liking that art style. Damn. Slick as hell, like the new PoP.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.