By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MY FELLOW VGCHARTZ MEMBERS WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT SOLID SNAKE OR BATMAN?

nightsurge said:
Why are people using CQC as some sort of reason why Snake would win? CQC is just "close quarters combat" training. Batman assuredly has had equal if not better training in CQC and other forms of close combat, so using CQC as your sole reason is kind of silly.

For some reason I have a feeling that Batman is already as master of Snake's CQC

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
Why are people using CQC as some sort of reason why Snake would win? CQC is just "close quarters combat" training. Batman assuredly has had equal if not better training in CQC and other forms of close combat, so using CQC as your sole reason is kind of silly.

Fanboyism/lack of knowledge of batman... two biggest options.

I mean batman is better conditioned, better trained, and smarter.

ShadowSoldier said:
Shanobi said:
Time Lincoln said:
Snake, he's a killing machine. Batman has that whole I can't kill people fetish going on.

Batman has killed before. Even without killing, he could still take out Snake.

Hell, he beat Superman for christ sake.

No Canon-Batman has never killed before closest he's ever come was Shooting Darkseid in the shoulder with a gun that was made to kill gods......then he was killed himself

FINAL CRISIS ISSUE 6

Depends on which Canon you mean. In the old days, Batman carried a gun and shot robbers in the back.

http://quickstopentertainment.com/comics101/images/2003/nov26/killing.jpg

http://quickstopentertainment.com/comics101/images/2004/jan21/strangling.jpg

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Batman.

AdventWolf said:

No lol, I never said that Snake's bout's don't count. Maybe I have been misunderstood but the only point I was trying to make is that just because batman beat the hulk and superman, it doesn't justify the fact that he can beat Snake too. If Snake was in dc comics then he could have beat everyone at once, because its a comic. Video games can be as ridiculous and one sided. I don't think Snake could have actually done all he did in real life.

All I meant is that just because Batman beat the others it isn't justifiable that he can beat Snake. I have been horrifically been misunderstood. Please tell me that you understand now lol.

Just to add a little to my part, if someone said Snake would definitely win because he defeated so many dangerous foes and bosses then I would be like no, it is a video game and it is determined by the game designer who wins. And of course he will win because it is a game. It's the same thing but on Snake's part. Now you HAVE to understand haha.

Yeah, i did misunderstand your point and I actually agree with it. You could say that whoever wins depends on whether DC comics or konami is scripting the fight.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Around the Network

There's no contest at all. Batman would wipe the floor with five solid snakes at once. You could argue that the very premise of the Batman character is that he's as good a fighter as a mortal man could possibly become! Bruce Wayne spent every waking moment of his life (since a child) honing his skills and physique, probably whilst Snake was smoking behind the bike shed and chatting up girls.

Snake's had more fun in life though - so he has that moral victory!

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

SNAKE OBVIOUSLY

JUG said:
There's no contest at all. Batman would wipe the floor with five solid snakes at once. You could argue that the very premise of the Batman character is that he's as good a fighter as a mortal man could possibly become! Bruce Wayne spent every waking moment of his life (since a child) honing his skills and physique, probably whilst Snake was smoking behind the bike shed and chatting up girls.

Excuse me, but WHAT THE HELL are you talking about??  Snake has better overall abilities; since when batman have defeated at least 1 MONSTROUS MECHANICAL BEAST 70 feet tall??   Since when batman can handle a fight with a cyborg ninja that can carry 50 TONS? Really man, what are you smoking, in order to say those things??   Looks like you are a batman fan, or you have never played any MGS game or maybe both.

Fully striped and in their prime??? Solid Snake...

CQC, and if he can do everything he did in MGS1 and 2, the man has good stamina.

4 ≈ One

Heavenly_King said:
JUG said:

Excuse me, but WHAT THE HELL are you talking about?? Snake has better overall abilities; since when batman have defeated at least 1 MONSTROUS MECHANICAL BEAST 70 feet tall?? Since when batman can handle a fight with a cyborg ninja that can carry 50 TONS? Really man, what are you smoking, in order to say those things?? Looks like you are a batman fan, or you have never played any MGS game or maybe both.

You obviously don't know anything about batman if those are your big list of accomplishments for snake...

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers