By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii lifetime sales =)))))

killeryoshis said:

You're on drugs.Wait its by crazzyman never mind

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
toastboy44562 said:
Mr Khan said:

Pikmin 3 will push 750k Wii consoles, day one.

damn i forgot pikmin, now im gonna have to rais my prediction to 245 million!!! >_<

How can you forget pikmin! Don't forget star fox and F zero

make that 300 million...

nah, it'll sell 6 billion, one for each and every one on earth

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

i c wut u did thar

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Zomb1337 said:
Wii is at 40 some Million after almost 2.5 yrs on market, you think its gonna sell 230 Million when it finally dies? That will be like 12 more yrs on the market selling as good as it is now......

1-Wii is at 50 millions

2- At this rate it will takes 9 more years to reach 230 millions

3- Everybody exept you didnt take this thread seriously

Now if we are serious, the Wii could reach 130-140 millions by the end of 2013.

Around the Network

Lol no you all are getting it wrong, Little Kings Story will make the Wii jump to selling like hot cakes and up to 110M this year end. Just bc of that one game.

"Like you know"

Your prediction is too low.

I obviously won't question that you were inspired by crazzyman... >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

toastboy44562 said:

Note: if u do not like nintendo get ur ass out of my thread!

What if i like Nintendo, but i think the Wii is a piece of trash?

toastboy44562 said:

Anyone should be allowed to post in this theard as long as they follow the rules.

toastboy44562 said:

When monster hunter 3 comes out in japan i expect the wii to go to 15 million. 11 million!

when red steel pushes 500k wii consoles the wii should be at 80 million. *agree*

when the wii introduces new colors and a price cut i expect the sales to be at around 165 million. LOLZORZ, it should be at 80 million.

when the wii is finally done selling it should be at like 230 million... 150 million

"this is inspired by crazzyman"

Now it is facing the reality maybe.