By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miami Law Goes Gold For Nintendo DS!

Hudson’s upcoming crime drama for the Nintendo DS is an intriguing looking handheld title that features multiple gameplay elements and scenarios. The company has recently announced that the game has gone gold for the Nintendo DS and will be available for purchase this June. 

“Miami Law gives players the opportunity to fight crime by using brute force or conducting detective work,” said Mike Pepe, Director of Marketing at Hudson Entertainment. “The unique combination of action and crime-scene investigation gameplay will keep Nintendo DS owners hooked throughout the entire TV series ready storyline.” 

The concept of the game is pretty cool all while maintaining feasible game design mechanics that allowed it not to be a financial burden for Hudson.Miami Law allows players to investigate scenes, partake in shoot-outs and even engage in car chases. The dynamic, retro-movie style that the game showcases is definitely worth a mention and puts the game in the category of deserving a lot more attention than what it’s receiving. 

The game is rated ‘T’ for Teen and will be available exclusively on the Nintendo DS on June 9th. 

You can learn more about Miami Law by visiting the Official Website. For more gaming news, information, insight and updates, be sure to stay tuned in with Blend Games. 

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Miami-Law-Goes-Gold-For-Nintendo-DS-17192.html

Anyone interested in picking this one up?

Around the Network

I am! After Tokyo Beat Down, I'm kind of in the mood for another cop game on DS.

I'm really interested in this game. I hope it delivers.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

So going gold means that it is put into production right?

City17 said:
So going gold means that it is put into production right?

More or less. "Going gold" refers to a "gold master copy" which will then be sent off to be dupicated and published. It might be more accurate to say that "going gold" means the developers aren't going to be working on the code anymore.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

meh, i'll just go to the back alleys since i'm in miami anyway...

vess13 said:
meh, i'll just go to the back alleys since i'm in miami anyway...

Lucky Playa!