By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - REDSTEEL 2 WILL BE CEL-SHADED

Naum said:
Great, I'm sick of "realistic" graphics.

I agree, but to be fair, cel-shaded Wii games are becoming about as ubiquitous as realistic HD games. I could forgive somebody for getting sick of them.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

palancas7 said:

Nice....

I'm not going to comment until I see a video clip... Can be a good or bad thing depending on animation...

They also said there will not have gore in it. That's sad. WE still don't know how it will look like, but i'm sure that blood in graphics lie XIII fit terribly well.

Around the Network

it's kinda sad that they abandoned asian location this time i would love to play in cell shaded Tokyo/other japanese city.

Tecmo said:
ill wait to pass judgment until i see some good in game screens

This.

i like cell shaded like tales of symphonia, i hope it's "good" cell shaded

but who cares, RedSteel is all about gameplay

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I think it looks promising. However, I really don't see why they're still calling it Red Steel.

Well, Zelda Wind Waker and Crackdown are both cell-shaded and are far diferent so until some images are shown I'm not going to judge this move.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.