By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why so exited about Red Steel 2?

"The people who said they can use the casual stuff on Wii to pay for the more hardcore bigger budget games on the HD consoles!"

Actually, that was just some employee moderating their boards, presenting his opinion as company policy.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Who told you anyone is excited?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

becasue Red Steel is one of the best Wii games?

Well if it is well done and polished I will most likely buy it bc then more will come.

"Like you know"

uhh.. what does Ubisoft's other games have to do with Red Steel 2? If I don't like their other games I don't buy them. I like the look of Red Steel so i'll probably buy it.

And yeah I'm excited so far

Around the Network
puffy said:
uhh.. what does Ubisoft's other games have to do with Red Steel 2? If I don't like their other games I don't buy them. I like the look of Red Steel so i'll probably buy it.

And yeah I'm excited so far

well I hope you don’t get disappointed as for me I’ll stay pessimistic about this until I’m proven wrong.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

Guys this is Ubisoft! The people who said they can use the casual stuff on Wii to pay for the more hardcore bigger budget games on the HD consoles!

What makes you think this will be good I mean what if it is just like the first game! Sure the game was ok and it was a good idea but clearly lacked a ton of polish to it.

One game announced and you all forget the casual crap they have littered the Wii with!

For me to even consider forgiving them they would have to give us more than just Red Steel 2!

Edit: Oops forgot the “c” in excited :P

I'm excited about Red Steel 2 because Red Steel 1 had some really awesome features

I'm not petty enough to boycott a particular company. If they make a hundred shit games and 1 excellent one, I'll buy it

And Ubisoft have a lot more awesome games than 'just Red Steel 2'

Red Steel 1

RRR

RRR2

RRR3

No More Heroes

No More Heroes 2

Shaun White

Tenchu

Rabbids go Home

scottie said:
Roma said:

Guys this is Ubisoft! The people who said they can use the casual stuff on Wii to pay for the more hardcore bigger budget games on the HD consoles!

What makes you think this will be good I mean what if it is just like the first game! Sure the game was ok and it was a good idea but clearly lacked a ton of polish to it.

One game announced and you all forget the casual crap they have littered the Wii with!

For me to even consider forgiving them they would have to give us more than just Red Steel 2!

I'm excited about Red Steel 2 because Red Steel 1 had some really awesome features

I'm not petty enough to boycott a particular company. If they make a hundred shit games and 1 excellent one, I'll buy it

And Ubisoft have a lot more awesome games than 'just Red Steel 2'

Red Steel 1

RRR

RRR2

RRR3

No More Heroes

No More Heroes 2

Shaun White

Tenchu

Rabbids go Home

I don’t think they are going to publish that one…

Seriously I have seen threads about crap games taking shelf places and ruining it for the better games. That is why I am pissed not just at Ubisoft but others that take advantage of it…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Rabbids Go Home is another Ubisoft title that I think is looking awesome.. Mixing the controls of Mario Galaxy with Mario Kart sound full of win to me! Plus I've always wanted a quality adventure type game starring the Rabbids.

Roma said:

I'm not hugely excited for Red Steel 2, but I am hopeful.  I liked the idea of Red Steel, they just did not deliver it well.  Hopefully with having more experience on Wii, they will now release a polished one.

Hey, Killzone 1 was crap, and the sequel turned out to be awesome.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)