By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SOUL CALIBUR: BROKEN DESTINY announced for PSP!

WOW....that would be so awesome!!!

Around the Network

It's official, PSP is getting more mature and core franchises than the Wii. Why do developers feel the Wii won't sell anything at all? That's beyond me. PSP is getting really tons of games that would really help the Wii.

PSP is getting this year and beyond: LBP, Assassins Creed, Rock Band, MotorStorm, Jak and Daxter, Dantes Inferno, Army of Two, Need for Speed Shift, Resistance Retribution, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur, Tenchu, Dinasty Warriors Strikeforce, Terminator: Salvation, Duke Nukem Trilogy, Formula 1, DiRT 2, SBK 09, KH:BBS, Agito FFXIII, MHU, Parasite Eve, Socom, etc.
That's impressive.

OT: I guess Namco Bandai is using the Tekken engine to power both these games, smart move.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

psrock said:
with all these games coming out, I don't know which one to buy.

KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP!

I shouldn't be as surprised as I am, considering that Tekken: DR is one of the best-selling PSP games ever. Namco knows they have a good thing with the PSP.

Announcing both games in one day is just crazy, though. I didn't really like SC4 on console, but if (when?) I get a PSP, I might check it out, since it's supposedly not a port. And Tekken is a first day buy for me without question, probably on both the PSP and the PS3.

I actually had a "DS or PSP?" discussion with a friend today, and we both decided on the DS. This news has made things very difficult.

They need to release mothership Tales title on the PSP and PSP will be on fire for sure in 2009.

Around the Network

WTF? Why did the PSP become so awesome all of a sudden?

*throws DS in the trash*

That's it. I'm getting one.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
WTF? Why did the PSP become so awesome all of a sudden?

*throws DS in the trash*

That's it. I'm getting one.

PSP has been awesome since Monster Hunter Portable :p

And people say ONE game can't make a difference... it obviously did for the PSP...

CrazzyMan said:
PSP`s success in Japan made some difference...
Someday this will happen to PS3. =)

Anyway, this is impressive, how much support PSP is getting later.
Sony Rules!

Black: Very true and they say Japan is insignificant this days. That's why I laugh at people that said Japan is not important anymore and when the PS3 version of the game outsold the 360 example RE 5 and DMC 4, It's sold well because of Japan.LOL

Red: I hope so too, it means more games.

MANUELF said:
Star Scream said:
MANUELF said:
Star Scream said:
MANUELF said:
What happened with the PSP why all the announcements when the system is falling hard in the west?

That's the point, 3rd party developers want it to succeed!

But why when it´s selling even less than the PS2?

But that's the point, once all these big exclusives hit, it won't be...

Let´s wait and see but at least they can´t win the DS casuals players, we have to wait if they can win the hardcore ones.

Isn't this great for gamers and PSP users? Why so negative about it?

Awesome!

Take my love, take my land..