By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Xbox 360 Console Exclusive List

Zuzic said:
If you want anyone to take you seriously, please actually include exclusives in the 360 list. First one I see is alan wake, which is multiplat, as well as a bunch of others. Grasping for straws?

What do you mean?...Becuase MS is putting it on PC?..That's what Makes it a Console Exclusive for 360...

Around the Network
Zuzic said:
If you want anyone to take you seriously, please actually include exclusives in the 360 list. First one I see is alan wake, which is multiplat, as well as a bunch of others. Grasping for straws?

Almost 75% of that list are games that are only on Xbox 360.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Zuzic said:

What do you mean?...Becuase MS is putting it on PC?..That's what Makes it a Console Exclusive for 360...

"Putting it on windows".

Don't make me laugh, 360 and PC architexture is so close it's very easy for developers to port to either or, which is why they do it. It isn't "MS" putting it on the PC. Unless of course published by a first party microsoft funded company.

Risen is a must get for me now.

You will have to watch for Lost Planet 2 because it is rumored to come on the PS3 too

Around the Network

you could also probably add ArmA II as well

Zuzic said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Zuzic said:

"Putting it on windows".

Don't make me laugh, 360 and PC architexture is so close it's very easy for developers to port to either or, which is why they do it. It isn't "MS" putting it on the PC. Unless of course published by a first party microsoft funded company.

Do you find it strange that MS would do that?...

Boutros said:
You will have to watch for Lost Planet 2 because it is rumored to come on the PS3 too

I can't say that it will not...But I beleilve it's atleast a timed exclusive if not a complete exclusive...as of now it can be considerd exclusive for 360 becuase it is only listed for  xbox 360....Capcom has not comfirmed it for PS3 and the trailer was released on XBL before anywhere... and due to it's low sales on PS3 i doubt they are going to bother...Unlike on 360 where it was a breakout sucsess...

I think you can cross out Age of Conan. That game is getting shutdown on PC pretty soon.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Zuzic said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Zuzic said:

"Putting it on windows".

I'm confused, are you guys talking about Alan Wake on the PC?  If so, that game is being published by microsoft...so... I think that might qualify as a first party microsoft funded company. 

Also, a pc isn't a home console.  This is a console exclusive list. I see no problems with this list.  Even if it is on PC is still a microsoft exclusive as the windows platform is microsoft.  It's like sony people claiming games on the ps3 as exclusives even though they show up on the psp and ps2, like mlb the show and such.