By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Xbox 360 Console Exclusive List

gergroy said:
Zuzic said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Zuzic said:
If you want anyone to take you seriously, please actually include exclusives in the 360 list. First one I see is alan wake, which is multiplat, as well as a bunch of others. Grasping for straws?

What do you mean?...Becuase MS is putting it on PC?..That's what Makes it a Console Exclusive for 360...

"Putting it on windows".

Don't make me laugh, 360 and PC architexture is so close it's very easy for developers to port to either or, which is why they do it. It isn't "MS" putting it on the PC. Unless of course published by a first party microsoft funded company.

I'm confused, are you guys talking about Alan Wake on the PC?  If so, that game is being published by microsoft...so... I think that might qualify as a first party microsoft funded company. 

Also, a pc isn't a home console.  This is a console exclusive list. I see no problems with this list.  Even if it is on PC is still a microsoft exclusive as the windows platform is microsoft.  It's like sony people claiming games on the ps3 as exclusives even though they show up on the psp and ps2, like mlb the show and such.

I thought he understood when I said MS was putting on PC..But I guess he is not aware that Microsoft is the publisher....

Around the Network

I never head about Oratorio Tangram but the name sounds so awesome to me.

But war... war never changes

tyig said:
I never head about Oratorio Tangram but the name sounds so awesome to me.

It's a continued revision of a game that came out on Dreamcast like 9 years ago. If you still have a Dreamcast, I suggest grabbing a copy. It's a very good game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

outlawauron said:
I think you can cross out Age of Conan. That game is getting shutdown on PC pretty soon.

Agreed, I was apprehensive on putting that in, but what the heck, lets think best case scenario for now. Serves them right for not developing end-game content enough, it could have been great.

Zuzic said:
If you want anyone to take you seriously, please actually include exclusives in the 360 list. First one I see is alan wake, which is multiplat, as well as a bunch of others. Grasping for straws?

Read the thread titles smartz! CONSOLE EXCLUSIVES for XBOX 360 need me to make it any more clear? PC is not the Xbox 360's competition the Playstation 3 and Wii are! He only added Console in the title to keep out retards that bitch about it also being on PC.

Edit: It's people like you we have to thank for the destruction of the excellent thread Onyxmeth produced for us last year.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network
LordMatrix said:
Zuzic said:

Read the thread titles smartz! CONSOLE EXCLUSIVES for XBOX 360 need me to make it any more clear? PC is not the Xbox 360's competition the Playstation 3 and Wii are! He only added Console in the title to keep out retards that bitch about it also being on PC.

Edit: It's people like you we have to thank for the destruction of the excellent thread Onyxmeth produced for us last year.

What Matrix Said

You need to add in Ninety-Nine Knights 2 and Front Mission Evolved if that's been confirmed yet and if it is only 360. I think it is as of now at least. Does anyone know otherwise?

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Picky? No. I'm just used to expecting more from the 360. Lets be honest, this year sucks compared to past. Unless E3 adds several quality titles, I just don't see it being a good year in terms of exclusives.

With that said I think a dry 2009 will mean a more robust 2010 lineup. (hopefully)

Jaycee_Bam said:

Picky? No. I'm just used to expecting more from the 360. Lets be honest, this year sucks compared to past. Unless E3 adds several quality titles, I just don't see it being a good year in terms of exclusives.

With that said I think a dry 2009 will mean a more robust 2010 lineup. (hopefully)

You got to keep in mind that Xbox had a big Winter in 08 so it would only be fitting to to see a slow up for Qtr/1   2009...

I do agree that it seems that MS is looking for a big 2010 since Halo 3 ODST and Modern Warfare 2 are the bigs of this fall

Jaycee_Bam said:

Not really so far we had Halo Wars, Ninja Blade and Star Ocean: The Last Hope and multi titles we got Street Fighter 4 and Resident Evil 5 plus the remade Riddick game. I hardly call it weak. Maybe if this was after E3 and nothing good was shown for the rest of the year but for now I have to say your way to picky.