By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Awesome trailer - Dragon Ball Kai (RPG/Namco)

SmokedHostage said:
The animations are nice..

Is it turn-based or action-based? DBZ shouldn't be turn-based in my opinion.

It worked great in an Old game called DBZ Legend of the Super Sayians, it was RPG with a battle system using cards. Absolutely awesome game

Around the Network
Lolcislaw said:
SmokedHostage said:

It worked great in an Old game called DBZ Legend of the Super Sayians, it was RPG with a battle system using cards. Absolutely awesome game

I'm not keen of the card system in Dragon Ball series, but that one was actualy OK. At the moment, I'm really expecting this :)

looks good. i'm sold.

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

Actually looks good, although it's always something to not get hyped up about a game like this.

SmokedHostage said:
NiKKoM said:
Looks good!! Another RPG for the DS I have to buy... >_<
But why would anyone use Krillin or YamCha? xD

Krillin because chicks dig the bald guys.

Yamcha because he has several times more personality than Goku.

I thought everyone likes Yamcha because he has a flying pussy? Or what is that stupid thing?

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
I'm sorry but after the terrible Dragonball Evolution.. I'm iffy about another DB game from Namco Bandai.

Get it right, Namco Bandai only owns a small portion of Monolith Soft now, Nintendo is the Major holder there. For some reason Namco is publishing though, I figured Nintendo would but meh, whatever.

For the others, it's turn based RPG and looks pretty good.

Lolcislaw said:
SmokedHostage said:

That SNES game was beyond awesome!

Knocking them through rocks and doing headbuts with Krylin.

I kicked SS Vegeta's ass too.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I might get it but there are tons of DS games that I want and still don´t have so this one would have to wait.

It looks interesting. I hope it makes it to America.

Dante G said:
It looks interesting. I hope it makes it to America.

I believe Namco is getting better (specially in Europe... in the US, you really can't complain) ;)