By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cool-guy vs Slut-girl

Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
ctk495 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Why is it that some guys keep score and brag to their friends about it? 

Guys turn it into something competitive just like everything else...

But aren´t  you a guy?You make it sound as if you were....

OT:Personal Experience?

Guess I was in too much of a hurry when I wrote that.  I meant to say "we" of course.

And yeah, I know a lot of people who tend to sleep around--guys and girls.  It's just that guys seem to take more pride in it and brag more than girls do.  Though... I guess it's similar to how often girls put other girls down for being tramps.

Think of it like hunting. If you bag a prize winning doe, you're going to want to brag about it...and then mount it's head on your wall.

Maybe that's true if you hunt with the barrel of the gun in your mouth.  A lot of guys couldn't come up with a good "pick-up line" if their lives depended on it.

You don't bag the doe, it drives your sorry drunken arse home out of pity. 

Pick up lines are useless. Just go up to a girl, ask her name, buy her a drink, dance with her, ask for her number. Rinse and repeat a few times over the course of the night with other girls. You only have room in your car for one doe, so you need to pick the one with the meatiest butt.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

This got off topic quick. Another good method to prevent quick orgasms is super-oxygenating your blood. See the difference between getting aroused and ejaculating is that one involves the parasympathetic nervous system (your relaxed state) and the other involves your sympathetic nervous system (your fight/flight state - or in this case fuck state).

Breathing deeply and keeping the oxygen circulating through your blood stream puts your body in a more relaxed state. You are less likely to reach that more heightened state where your nervous system goes into its sympathetic mode and thus you are less likely to orgasm.

Another problem is that sometimes guys concentrate so much on not orgasming that it can make it overly noticeable to your partner and make their experience less enjoyable and thus meaning you have to work harder. It can make you more likely to orgasm sometimes to as you are too busy focusing on that rather than just letting your body relax.  So the Bowie method can also be important and effective.

I have heard that thinking about other things while having sex to take your mind off having an orgasm can decrease the potency of your orgasms overall and make them less enjoyable, but I can't give you any kind of numbers or data on that.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

iclim4 said:
Akvod said:
I was kinda going on my own tangent in that post =/ Sorry. The only part I was really responding was the first sentence, where basically I find it ridiculous to riducle those who want to increase their sex appeal. Clearly sex appeal is important to... well... sex. If you take that first part and combine it with the second part, I basicly say that it's clearly logical why people do this. It's not that I approve of our society, humanity, or love, but I just have a cynical view of it =/ I don't think it's cool or correct. A lot of it's from my gut and unscientific, so I don't really have high regard for my opinion/theory either.

I didn't ridicule them.
I asked a question.

iclim4 said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I think guys are supposed to pay for girls' drinks to try to make up for the fact that they always make more money than them.

Women are supposed to spend like 5 hours a day shaving and waxing and plucking and beautifying their naturally disgusting bodies for our viewing pleasure, so they don't have as much time to focus on their work. So they get free beer. Which makes them fat and ugly.

I'll never make sense out of this.

I'm curious, who forces them to do this?

The reason I asked is because Rubang stated it as if they were obligated to do so because of us men.
My guess would be, the same reason men spend hours and hours in the gym doing reps to build muscle.
Self-gain. The same conclussion you went to. I think there was some miscommunication between us somewhere.

ctk495 said:
wfz said:
ctk495 said:

That is probably the most emo statement ever,and you accuse me of being a girl,lol.

Believing in true love means you're Emo?

What the hell? I haven't been paying attention to the Emo fad in the past few years, but last I checked, that wasn't in the definition at all.

I'm very much into true love, but I think it's a bit broader than only 1 person in the entire world. :P I do however strongly believe in being faithful, and I'd love nothing more than to be with one amazing girl for the rest of my life. That's what I've been looking for and what I'll continue looking for. I'm also a sucker for cute love stories, what can I say?

Yep it has evolve over the course of time and now the term has a broader meaning.

Dunno If I'm still in the "hip" circle, but from last I heard "emo" just means emotional.
It's not really a bad thing at all. It's ironic that the term "emo" was used to be used to refer to people who are indifferent.
Of course the stigma for the term "emo" still exist.

And believing in love doesn't make me any less of a man or more of a girl CTK. =P

You are out of the  hip circle,bro cool kids like me watch the real world

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/122016/mr-emo.jhtml#id=1546262

iclim4 said:
Akvod said:
I was kinda going on my own tangent in that post =/ Sorry. The only part I was really responding was the first sentence, where basically I find it ridiculous to riducle those who want to increase their sex appeal. Clearly sex appeal is important to... well... sex. If you take that first part and combine it with the second part, I basicly say that it's clearly logical why people do this. It's not that I approve of our society, humanity, or love, but I just have a cynical view of it =/ I don't think it's cool or correct. A lot of it's from my gut and unscientific, so I don't really have high regard for my opinion/theory either.

I didn't ridicule them.
I asked a question.

My memory sucks, but didn't you say that you and your friends laugh at those girls who pluck their hair, and call them names? If my memory was wrong, sorry, but I don't see why we should ridicule our own western culture as much as we do for foreign culture (like people who put rings around their necks to push their shoulders down, or have huge rings and such).

Akvod said:
iclim4 said:
Akvod said:

I didn't ridicule them.
I asked a question.

My memory sucks, but didn't you say that you and your friends laugh at those girls who pluck their hair, and call them names? If my memory was wrong, sorry, but I don't see why we should ridicule our own western culture as much as we do for foreign culture (like people who put rings around their necks to push their shoulders down, or have huge rings and such).

WAT?....
haha, I guess we can safely say your memory does indeed suck. =P

ctk495 said:
You are out of the  hip circle,bro cool kids like me watch the real world

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/122016/mr-emo.jhtml#id=1546262

Evidently, I am. I still like to think MTV is still about music...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

MTV has not been about music since 1994.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:

Do you mean 1994 was the first year it wasn't about music, or that 1994 was the last year it was about music? I distinctly remember 1994 and MTV was definitely still about music back then. I can't speak for 1995 though.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

akuma587 said:

Dude, that would make me 6.
I remember MTV was still about music all throughout my Highschool life.
Although I got my Highshcool education in a different country.
It was before the popularity of rap. Rap honestly made me stop watching music videos.
Just wasn't my thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Onyxmeth said:

Pick up lines are useless. Just go up to a girl, ask her name, buy her a drink, dance with her, ask for her number. Rinse and repeat a few times over the course of the night with other girls. You only have room in your car for one doe, so you need to pick the one with the meatiest butt.

Hm... I know a few guys who operate like that.   Hitting on just about everything with two legs... I suppose that works okay unless you get a reputation for it.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:

Hm... I know a few guys who operate like that.   Hitting on just about everything with two legs... I suppose that works okay unless you get a reputation for it.

I'd love to see those guys hitting on birds. That'd be a site to see.