By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poland has the most weirdest PS3 pack ever

You get a 80 gigas PS3 with BC, a copy of Ratchet and Clank, a copy of Ridge Racer 7, a copy of Grand Turismo Prologue and the Holy Bible.

http://kotaku.com/5229190/in-poland-pismo-swiete--holy-bible

That's..... weird. Why did they put the Bible there???

Around the Network

Wow... call me interested to see what can that do to sales :P PS3 at over 100k next week in Others confirmed? :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

You're late to the party:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=70184&page=1

Sorry close this one please

PS3......B3liEve?

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:

That's..... weird. Why did they put the Bible there???

Weird? Not at all. First Holly Communion is one of the biggest events here. You can compare it to 18th anniversary of birthday or wedding. Kids get a lot of gifts and both godfather and godmather are expected to buy especially expensive stuff like laptops, scooters, game consoles etc. PS3's price tag is spot on.

Cool. I bought Commodore 64 for all the cash I got. hehe

Christians, they have completely run out of marketing ideas.

Islam wins

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Best selling book in the world bundled with least selling console in the world...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Hahaha, only in Poland! I love that country so much :D

This is praying

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)