By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What niche, low scoring game do you absolutly love? + your opinion

Words Of Wisdom said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Lol wow nice thread, but sad to say theres ALOT of them out there so i'll post more then once in this topic if ya dont mind, thats how many there are on ALL platforms.

My first one...

Valkyria Chronicles - PS3

Genre: sJRPG

My Opinion: Simple... this game deserves Gears of War 2 sales, thats all i need to say.

WTF.

How is that game low-scoring?  It has several perfect scores and 90+ at most all the major review websites.  It's an example of a great game with lower-than-deserved sales but not scores.

Whoopsie!! you're right, it scored 9's almost everywhere lol my bad, im going to change it right now.

Forgot EVERYONE who played it liked it.

Around the Network

socom

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Pac-Man Vs.

It was an interesting new take on the Pac-Man formula. You needed one Gameboy Advance to connect to your Gamcube to play it. Everyone else used a regular controller. The person with the Gameboy played as Pac-Man, and they could see the whole maze like normal. Everyone who had a regular controller played as the ghosts. The ghosts could only see a small part of the maze on the TV. It was a ton of fun.

The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

The best sandbox game I have ever played. It is complete mayhem. Lots of different enemies, and lots of ways to kill them. You learn tons of cool moves throughout the course of the game to keep things fresh.

(These games actually got decent reviews, but I doubt many people have played them)

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Rebellion, the crappy Star Wars strategy game...that I couldn't seem to stop playing. x_x

Dynasty Warriors

Around the Network

Atomic Bomberman, endless fun. yeah, pre-rendered 3D and no animals, etc, but still awesome. HASTA LA VISTA, BOZO

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

I... I really liked Turok Evolution. The Gamecube version.

There. I said it. I'm not sorry. In fact, I feel better.

Turok Evolution was awesome.