By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

wenlan said:
mmm..... outlaw
now i am not quite sure if i want to join your clan after FFXIV got released XD

See that's not grinding. You are doing a quest, rather than doing something to do a quest later on.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

i understand that
but you have to lvl up to accept the AAA quests
not at lvl "40"!!!!!! (just kidding)

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

But there is plenty along the way to level up.

I played Final Fantasy XI for a long time. It's bit different grinding in a MMO versus a single player game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

well im level 29 now an so far ive passed 1-1, 1-2, 6-1, going to try to pass 2-1 and 2-2 tonight i got to the boss on 5-1 but she took me out . I think i can take her though i should try again.

just my luck as soon as i get this game no one else is playing it. Well im level 72 now and i need 6 more worlds to pass.

Around the Network

@Vonmercury
solidshane and i are still playing demon's souls on the regular basis

my main character is level 120 4th round now

i have another character at ~80 (1st round), which i use him to co-op with people in their 1st round

wenlan said:
@Vonmercury
solidshan and i are still playing demon's souls on the regular basis

Kool Ill hit you guys up on psn soon then.  I end up playing the game off line alot thought due to me getting annoyed with all the white phantoms running around all over the place.

This is for all you guys who have played countless hours of Demon's Souls...We've been through our frustrations, that much is true. I encountered the biggest frustration in my video game history. Here we go.

So I kill the maneater and then Wenlan gets on so we can do some co-op. I summon him and we kill the old monk. We then beat 5-1 and 5-2. Now, all we have to do is beat 5-3 and I'm in new game ++. This is where things get hairy. My game freezes up. So, I restart the game and I'm back where I defeated the maneater. Then I got to thinking about this crazy ass rainstorm that came through which cut our power for a split-second. Apparently, this was a jolt of sadness for me because my save file became corrupted.

I've done everything I can to possible trick the glitch or whatever. Nothing works. 80 hours down the drain. The saddest game day of my life. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. Now when I load my game it takes me to a grey screen where I fall for about 30 seconds and then die. I reappear in the Nexus only to load into another world and right back into a grey screen.

@ameratsu: If you would remember my character, it would be appreciated. His name was Death Eater. He was a hunter and he live to be 132 (his level).

@wenlan: all help is appreciated man. You've helped me out a lot throughout the game. I'll get back up there soon. I guess I'm justified in using the soul glitch now. I'm a 53 hunter at the moment. I'll get with you once I get back up to your level.

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

SolidShane said:

@wenlan: all help is appreciated man. You've helped me out a lot throughout the game. I'll get back up there soon. I guess I'm justified in using the soul glitch now. I'm a 53 hunter at the moment. I'll get with you once I get back up to your level.

again, sorry for your loss mate

use the soul glitch to lvl up, once you hit above 100, we can co-op again

i can't wait to torture those 1st round bosses :)

if you need any weapons, equipments, or stones, don't hesitate to let me know

@vonmercury: I actually haven't finished my first game yet, and I'm still in the 90s. Get in the 80s, and we can co-op together. ^_^

My PSN id is makingmusic. Hit me up.