By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Ok wenlan im on new game + now. I figured id just get the pure bladestone in NG+. I only level 113 atm still near the start.

Around the Network

Hey, wenlan. Wanna help me in 4-2 with your male magician.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@outlaw, i will help you tonight

edit: my level may be too high you join your game

male magician: 80

female magician: 134

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Oniichan said:
Ok wenlan im on new game + now. I figured id just get the pure bladestone in NG+. I only level 113 atm still near the start.

we may be able to co-op, once your lvl hit above 100, the lvl gap between summoner and blue phantoms widened

be careful when you restart 1-1, you can summon at NG+ 1-1 because you have the Blue Eye Stone

at the mean time, a lot of black phantoms are waiting to invade the first timer for NG+.....

world 1 is such a popular battlefield for online PK, they can't help it :(

Holy crap wenlan. How much time do you have to put into this game.

I'm still only level 43 on my first character.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

according to the record, i've put in more than 100 hours into this game
but that includes a lot of time in the Nexus (doing nothing) and playing with other gamers online

when i played 1-3 in NG+ (lvl 131 i think), a black phantom invaded me. apparently he just wanted to PK, so i kept summoning blue phantoms and he kept killing them -.- all of a sudden, i became the host of the online PK match. at the end, he was destroyed by a blue phantom who finally figured out the strategy to fight him, but then i got invaded 5 more times for that game and my blue phantoms really enjoyed fighting black phantoms than going after the 1-3 boss (who has been completely neglected)

that was a really fun experience :) and i fully believe that it's the online part truly makes this game shine

wenlan said:
Oniichan said:

we may be able to co-op, once your lvl hit above 100, the lvl gap between summoner and blue phantoms widened

be careful when you restart 1-1, you can summon at NG+ 1-1 because you have the Blue Eye Stone

at the mean time, a lot of black phantoms are waiting to invade the first timer for NG+.....

world 1 is such a popular battlefield for online PK, they can't help it :(

Yeah 1-1 in NG+ is very popular. Thats why in NG+ i just completed 1-1, 2-1, 4-1 offline to avoid any hiccups during my entry into NG+. Back when i first got the game and ventured into NG+ at lvl 79 as a thief i got my butt handed to me so much so knew to do offline x-1's for this character in NG+.

very good news, indeed
that explains why DS is not on the SCEA's E3 lineup list.

really? awesome news. someone should probably make a new thread

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

i updated the op to reflect this news

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka