By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

I'm at level 60 or 61 now.

I got screwed in world 2. I beat the boss of 2-3 and returned to the nexus, and discovered that my world tendency for that area was black, and I have no clue why. The only bad thing I've done is accidentally hit the vendor, but it wasn't even enough to kill him. Meanwhile, I've co-op'ed the area with people a number of times. Mostly dying, but still, the intent was there lol.

I have never once used the black stone, so wtf?

Around the Network

die in human form = move towards black tendancy. beating the boss should of given you at least some white tendancy though.

Also please give me your current level so i can input it into the chart in the OP.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu: level 36 Hunter

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

I'm level 37 still.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ok ameratsu, make that level 45. I just farmed like crazy on 4-2 until I got 100,000 souls and then leveled up.

If you read this, slap yourself.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

i'm level 80 now, second round

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

MM:

If you can get world 2 to pure black tendency, I can show you how to get the world to pure white from there in about 10 minutes.

(You have to kill a phantom and a primeval demon -- it worked for me.)

Ideas for turning the world black:

Die in body form, murder some other players.

I'm level 80 now. Still on first play through.

The Red Knight keeps handing my cotton candy ass back to my female Templar heroine in about 3 hits, son of a bitch. I also wasted 2000 souls on a brand new cross-bow only to find a secret ledge with another one minutes later. :(

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

dolemit3 said:
The Red Knight keeps handing my cotton candy ass back to my female Templar heroine in about 3 hits, son of a bitch. I also wasted 2000 souls on a brand new cross-bow only to find a secret ledge with another one minutes later. :(

LOL

Oh the joys of 1-1.  Don't worry about the Red Knight for now.   You don't need to beat him unless you want to fight Old King Doran, and if you can't be the Red Knight, you have no hope of beating Old King Doran (and you probably don't have the key to get to him either).

The Red Knight is just useful to get a quick 2k Souls after you've leveled up a bit more.

And even when you're level 50+, he'll still be able to kill you in several hits.  Your only hope is too avoid his attacks.