By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

routsounmanman said:
@Carl

Don't get too upset about 10k souls. I just lost a million. lestatdark has lost 5 million...

And still have all ur weapons, spells, miracles, stones and soul level

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
routsounmanman said:
@Carl

Don't get too upset about 10k souls. I just lost a million. lestatdark has lost 5 million...

And still have all ur weapons, spells, miracles, stones and soul level

I know it hurts Nen, but you'll recover from it and come back to the game stronger when you do, trust me, all the experience you've gained so far, will help you a lot.

@Carl

Don't worry about Dragon Bone Smasher just yet, even when you get 30 Strength to use it, you'll need tons of endurance or the Ring of Great Strength in order to equip it and use it lightly. Plus it's the hardest Sword in the entire game to learn how to time it properly for attacks and counters, plus you'll have to know how to switch between 1H and 2H very fast and efficiently when you're wielding it. Get a bit more experience in the game before you do ;) 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I didn't get to play Demon's Souls for over two days and chances are I won't be able to play it for the rest of the week.

sabby_e17 said:

I didn't get to play Demon's Souls for over two days and chances are I won't be able to play it for the rest of the week.

:(

I have Assassin's Creed II and I don't feel like playing it. I'm going to start a new game of Demon's Souls from scratch. :)

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

Woohoo, just finished my first play through clocking in over 35 hours and a soul level of 72 (thanks to King Allant for reducing that from 76!). Would like to have finished a few extra side bits first but accidently activated the final boss segment . Will probably start my NG+ in the next few days. Do all the items you retain include the blue/black eye stones and if so can I start using them straight away in the NG+? I'd also quite like to spend my 150,000+ souls but that maiden isn't around now until I kill a boss!

Around the Network

Thanks for all the help

I still have my Fluted armor... Is there a better, lighter armor for me to get somewhere or will i always have this?

@Carl2291

Once you reach World 4-1, and release the Vendor there, you can buy the Leather Armour, which is the best Light Armour in the game. I suggest you switch to it when you can ;)

@CrazyHorse

Congrats on finishing Demon's Souls. Every item, souls and spell is carried over to NG+, except the Keys ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Only false king left

would like yall's opinion

should I finish meph's quest before or after I beat false king as he is my last boss. All I have to do to finish quest is witch and meph, so should Iwait until after king so I can still swap magics? Can I even finish meph quest after king?

Think i'm about to fight the boss at 1-3

Hints? Tips?

EncodedNybble said:
Only false king left

would like yall's opinion

should I finish meph's quest before or after I beat false king as he is my last boss. All I have to do to finish quest is witch and meph, so should Iwait until after king so I can still swap magics? Can I even finish meph quest after king?

You can do everything as normal, except leveling up, after you defeat the False King. So you can do meph after the boss itself ;)

@Carl

Before facing the Penetrator, have you rescued Biorr and Yuria? Biorr gives you a huge help on that boss if you rescue him.

Current PC Build