By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

gekkokamen said:
@nen-suer power corrupts... XD

seriously, get a UPS or some kind of battery backup for your PS3, it will not only save your from saves corruption, it will also keep your PS3 from frying itself!

Good advice..

Not starting that game again until i get one

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
lestatdark said:
nen-suer said:

We had a power failure (it happens here)

A few hours later I started up again and now the game is telling me that my save data is

corrupted..........54hrs gone like that

I hated the auto save functionality from the start coze i knew alot can go wrong

Add the ability of not being able to back up ur save file = stupidest thing ever (specially in a long RPG game)

Geez, sorry to hear that Nen :S I know how that feels :/

Are you still going to start it all over again? 

No man, i need a break

Cant look at the game anymore

First playthrough is the most important in any game...i need sometime to recover :(

I understand, I had two weeks to cope with it when it happened to me as well. Hope that you return after a while, i'll be glad to help again too :)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I lost 10,000+ souls because that dragon beat me down with it's tail

Then i died on the way there, because i forgot i had my fire sword on, and i hit some explosive barrel.

10000 souls... Lost.

It hurts.

Oh... Help please.

Why is my life at half of it's full bar? How can i get it all back?

EncodedNybble said:
@lestatdark the bp dual katana I was farming. Will continue in ng+

got friend ring. Working on for ring Noe.

Then just old king,penetrator, false king, dragon and end boss left until ng+ woot!

Ok then, but remember, farming will be a bit more difficult in NG+, unless you invest some points in magic and intelligence to use Firestorm or Soulsucker properly.

@Carl2291

That's because you've died. If you want to continue playing in soul form, you'll need to equip the Cling Ring that you got (I hope) in world 1-1, this will put your life bar at 75%. To get it back, you'll either have to use a Stone of Ephemeral Eyes, or defeat the next boss in any of the worlds.

My recommendation though, is to keep playing in soul forms, to avoid messing up the world tendencies 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

@lestatdark I already have been using firestorm :). Siulsucker one shots him no? I don't foresee a problem. 24 int 18 magic right now on first playthrough

EncodedNybble said:
@lestatdark I already have been using firestorm :). Siulsucker one shots him no? I don't foresee a problem. 24 int 18 magic right now on first playthrough

Yeah, but you got to be careful on how to use it, since it only works at melee range xD You'd be better off equipping your ToB in your right hand, as your character does a small forward hop while casting Soulsucker in the right hand, giving you a bit more range. 

Current PC Build

Right, thanks.

Forgot i took my Cling Ring off lol.

Anyways, Flamelurker was pretty easy, i just used magic and stayed away from him.

Dragon God is quite possibly the easiest enemy i've fought on the entire game.

And i got that big huge Dragon Bone Smasher too. Not strong enough to use it yet though...

Carl2291 said:
Oh... Help please.

Why is my life at half of it's full bar? How can i get it all back?

When your in "Soul Form" you have 50& of ur max HP

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@Carl

Don't get too upset about 10k souls. I just lost a million. lestatdark has lost 5 million...