By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

@nen-suer

Are you sure he didn't appear? That's extremely odd. Maybe it has something to do with PB CT as well? I'll have to test it out.

The other alternative is farming them off the Giant Goblins in Pure Black World Tendency on World 5. The normal Giant Goblins have a 50% chance drop for SoEE, but the Black Phantom Giant Goblins have a 100% chance drop for them.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I personally think it's easier to just farm Stone of Ephemeral Eyes off BP Giant Goblins in world 5. Just make sure to have a bow or powerful magic with you, meleeing these guys in the swamps is suicide. Also it'd be good to have Warding with you.

Thankx guys, am gonna try that

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@lestat - yes I am using the Purple Flame Shield +10.

But you didnt get me. I said, they hit me and after the hit I still have more than half the stamina but I still stagger like my stamina ran out. O_O

It happened before but I taught I wasnt payng attention and I saw it wrong. But yesterday I did pay attention and it did happen.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@lestatdark did you get my PSN friend request? If so, accept it.

I really screwed the pooch last night. I had planned on getting world 2 to PBWT, killing the primeval demon, killing BP Scirvir and then killing the dragon god to get back to PWWT and getting the DBS.

I read in the wiki that the primeval was in 2-1 and scirvir was in 2-2, ok, rock.

Primeval is there, go and kill him, go to scirvir. Nothing but geckos........................

Turns out the primeval demon can pop out before PBWT (just really close to) but the BP don't. Turns out I wasn't at PBWT! Oh well, no DBS for me this play through and lesson learned.

But, I finally beat world 2 and 3. Now, only world 5 and 1 stand in my way (haven't done any of 5 and did 1-1 and 1-2 and most of 1-3).

Around the Network

I think im just about to fight the boss on 2-2. Flamelurker?

I have 6000 souls, and no fire resistance stuff.

I think it's time to go back to the Nexus, somehow

Carl2291 said:

I've found the flame lurker to be my toughest boss battle so far but still not that tough.

He's weak against magic, so echant weapon worked well for me.  He really only have one majorly damaging attack and he broadcasts it (not really that huge of a broadcast but you can still tell when it's coming).

4 grasses and 5 minutes later, he was down.  I never used my shield or water viel, perhaps those could have helped :)

Carl2291 said:

As long as your equip burden is <50% of its maximum allowing you to roll effectively then he shouldn't be a major problem (although I'll admit I did summon a blue phantom to help me with this one).

Ok, I started a new game and I chose Hunter again.

Lestatdark recommended me to increase my dexterity and strength asap. But my attack won't increase nor my drop rate.

On other stats like Endurance, all the stats increase. Would I be wasting souls if I increased dexterity and strength without attack increasing?

sabby_e17 said:
Ok, I started a new game and I chose Hunter again.

Lestatdark recommended me to increase my dexterity and strength asap. But my attack won't increase nor my drop rate.

On other stats like Endurance, all the stats increase. Would I be wasting souls if I increased dexterity and strength without attack increasing?

What do you mean your attack didn't increase?

It all depends on your weapon.  Weapons has "added Params" which translates to "I get a boost for damage from these stats".  So, they will get damage boost on dex/strengtrh/what have you.  The boost might not be major with low level weapons, but they will in general.