By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

@luvtospooge

I've still haven't got platinum, i'm mid way through NG+++, I still need three gold trophies to get the Plat.

I've been leveling up quite nicely using the Silver Bracelet + Ring of Avarice combo for more souls, and i've been using almost always the Dragon Bone Smasher +5 with a Tower Shield +5 as well xD.

We can arrange for a Co-op or a duel tommorrow if you'd like.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Just killed the Armor Spider on my second try...

Hit it with a load of arrows and then went in for the kill. Was pretty easy the second time actually... I knew to run away from its huge fire blast thing

Prepare yourself for world 2-2, this time around the enemies are a lot much stronger, and the boss, The Flamelurker, is a bit of a pain if you don't have a decent fire protection.

I suggest you spending some souls and learn the Water Veil spell from the Spell Teacher in the Nexus, it will be invaluable in this fight ;) 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:

Hit it with a load of arrows and then went in for the kill. Was pretty easy the second time actually... I knew to run away from its huge fire blast thing

Prepare yourself for world 2-2, this time around the enemies are a lot much stronger, and the boss, The Flamelurker, is a bit of a pain if you don't have a decent fire protection.

I suggest you spending some souls and learn the Water Veil spell from the Spell Teacher in the Nexus, it will be invaluable in this fight ;) 

Is there any kind of shield or armor i can get for fire protection at this stage in the game, or just that spell?

Carl2291 said:
lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:

Is there any kind of shield or armor i can get for fire protection at this stage in the game, or just that spell?

Flame Shield and Keel Smasher give Fire Protection...although you get keel smasher at the archboss of world 2 with pure white tendency...

You can find flame shield if you have pure white world tendency and go to the dragons at 1-1, you'll find lots of items there and the dragon won't be there( If you have pure white world tendency)... There's also a Ring that protects you from fire but I don't know where I found it..

lestatdark said:
@luvtospooge

I've still haven't got platinum, i'm mid way through NG+++, I still need three gold trophies to get the Plat.

I've been leveling up quite nicely using the Silver Bracelet + Ring of Avarice combo for more souls, and i've been using almost always the Dragon Bone Smasher +5 with a Tower Shield +5 as well xD.

We can arrange for a Co-op or a duel tommorrow if you'd like.

yeah sure what's your psn?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it on your profile.

Around the Network

Damn, it's hard to get Pure White Character Tendency... I've been trying 4 hours to play co-op to no avail...

I'll have to get PBWT and kill all BP characters again >_>

routsounmanman said:
Damn, it's hard to get Pure White Character Tendency... I've been trying 4 hours to play co-op to no avail...

Do i have to kill all of them to get PWCT?

I killed 3 so far... 2 more to go

Also am having hard time finding Revival Stones (always forget the name xD ), and advice to where i can get more?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Carl2291 said:
lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:

As Luvtospooge said, there's the Purple Flame Shield on 1-1, where the dragons were resting. Either you get to Pure White World Tendency by defeating the bosses from world 1 and not dying while in Physical form, or you kill the Red Dragon on 1-2. That will allow you to get the Purple Flame Shield and the Ring of Flame Resistance, even if the blue dragon is still there on the roost.

Personally, I think you'll be better served with the spell than with the ring itself, it just adds more Fire Protection, and you can use the Ring Slot for anything else.

@Luvtospooge

I'm having an exam today, and won't be online on the PSN till 9 or 10 P.M GMT.

@routsounmanman

I had that same difficulty when I started NG+ >_< eventually I just moved on to PBWT to kill PB characters, not only to get PW CT again, but to farm for Colourless Demon's Souls. O 

Current PC Build

nen-suer said:
routsounmanman said:

Also am having hard time finding Revival Stones (always forget the name xD ), and advice to where i can get more?

Yes, you need to kill all 5 of them, because each one boosts your White CT by 20%.

Also, about the Stones of Ephemeral Eyes, have you been using the PB WT in World 4-2 trick, as I told you before? with PB WT in world 4-2, the Black Phantom that guarded Saint Urbain, will continuosly reappear, allowing you to farm for an infinite amount of SoEE 

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
nen-suer said:
routsounmanman said:

Yes, you need to kill all 5 of them, because each one boosts your White CT by 20%.

Also, about the Stones of Ephemeral Eyes, have you been using the PB WT in World 4-2 trick, as I told you before? with PB WT in world 4-2, the Black Phantom that guarded Saint Urbain, will continuosly reappear, allowing you to farm for an infinite amount of SoEE 

I tried ur trick and it didn't work (and i lost 4 more stones than i should have)

i was waiting for him to appear but he didn't, i had to go to 4-1 to see if Satsuke was there..and he was

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)