By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

I beat 4-2. The old Hero was really easy too.

I found a way to beat the first 2 reapers easily with arrows. The last one is tricky though. That is a good level to farm.

I did lose 30k souls there twice though.

I have a Crescent Faclon +4 now. And my bow is +4 too. Im gonna farm to upgrade my shield more too.

Next up, the PW WT events in 3-1 and beat 3-2.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Good going marciosmg ;)

I already have the Bow +7 needed for Lava Bow, I just need to defeat Flamelurker xD

4-2 last reaper's are very tricky indeed, especially since the last one has a shadow men pincer attack before it >__

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Good going marciosmg ;)

I already have the Bow +7 needed for Lava Bow, I just need to defeat Flamelurker xD

4-2 last reaper's are very tricky indeed, especially since the last one has a shadow men pincer attack before it >_<.

Even though that, what I hate most about 4-2 is the last part before the Old Hero, those white ball explosive thingies, because you'll have to be careful not to be blown up by them and also not to fall to the pits with the white slimes, since they'll overwhelm you in an instant >_<

Actually, that part was easy. I just ran and no one attacked me. I didnt look for treasures in the room though. I just ran for the door, lol.

And damn, you are on fire. XD

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@marciosmg

I did the same thing on my NG+ run in the game, because I was using light armour :P on my first time around I was using a very Heavy armour set, and got blown up by a ball and then ended up being gobled up by 4 slimes XD I laughed so hard :P

I had luck with the Hardstones in 2-1, I found three miners with sacks that gave me a huge amount of Hardstones, enough needed to go from Bow+3 to Bow+7 immediatly xD

Also, I'm using the Purple Flame Shield+1 and a Winged Spear +3 or a Mail Breaker +7 as my main attack weapons, no spells yet (i'm only saving up for Warding though, I think it's the only necessary spells for me, at least until I get to NG+ again).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I've noticed that some characters are dissapearing from the Nexus. Like the first magic guy, the guy in remorse about letting someone down and the priest that was selling the miracles. They are all gone! There is someone else selling miracles now, so that's good i guess! Is this normal or is this the consequence of playing online?

Around the Network

@Somini

OH crap! Did you save Yurt in 3-2? You must kill him immediatly, or else he will murder each single NPC in Nexus!

Current PC Build

Is that the dark knight guy with an evil voice? Yes i did save him. I talked to him and he said that he had killed every human besides me, and that's when we had to fight. I was totally unprepaired, but i won the first time. Did i stop him in time?

Im about to go to 3-2 so I read up on Yurt? Should I kill him right away or in Nexus?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

You may have been too late to stop him for murdering the first magic selling guy, since he sticks around even after you finding Sage Freke, but the other two NPC's dissapearance's are normal.

The guy in remorse that you are refering, is it the guy sitting on the stairs by the first archstone, or is it the guy who guards your excess inventory? The priest that sold miracles dissapears once you find Saint Urbain.

Current PC Build

@marciosmg

Don't kill him straight away once you find him in 3-2. Release him, finish 3-2, then when you go back to Nexus, confront him and kill him. That way you'll be able to salvage his armour without worrying about Weight Limit.

You should get a hint about Yurt's appearance on Nexus, when you go back from 3-2, and find two previously unknown NPC's lying dead on the first floor. Yurt will be there, hidden in a small crevice on the right side of the first floor.

Current PC Build