By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

Lost 200K souls last night, a new record for me.

I'm playing NG+++, so far I've defeated 1-1,1-2, 2-1,2-2, and 2-3, and I've leveled up ONCE. When it costs over 215,000 to raise your soul level, it seems to kind of just stop happening....

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network

Question - Where can I find a Talisman of God? I bougth Heal (since I am running out of herbs) but I need it to cast it

Also isnt there one tha tlets me cast miracles and spells?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Question - Where can I find a Talisman of God? I bougth Heal (since I am running out of herbs) but I need it to cast it

Also isnt there one tha tlets me cast miracles and spells?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@epicurean

Well, I did one run in 1-4 on NG+ with two more Blue Phantoms, on Pure Black World Tendency and I got 500K souls from it, I guess you're just having bad luck farming :(

200K souls lost is quite a bit, but just wait until you lose 400K souls :P

@marciosmg

Talisman of God are found on:

4-1 Treasure (Before first fog, right side under tree)
5-1 Treasure (From Morning Star location, lower bridge across chasm)
5-x Vendor (5,000s)

Also, there is a talisman that will allow you to cast both spells and miracles at the same time, it's the Talisman of Beasts, but you'll only get it if you defeat Black Phantom Scirvir on 2-2 in Pure Black World Tendency, and mind you, it's the hardest NPC Black Phantom in the game >_

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Aj, ok. Thanks. I guess I will give up on the Talisman of Beasts for now, lol

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Eh, I haven't really been farming yet...just the fact that even when you beat a boss you only get enough souls for about 1/4th of a soul level.

As soon as I get through all of Tower of Latria I'll do some farming to at least get a COUPLE levels....

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

@Epicurean

When you try to farm, use the Soul Thirst + Silver Bracelet + Ring of Avarice combo for faster farming ;) Also SoulSucker can help you too.

@marciosmg

You won't be needing miracles much yet in the game, if you're needing herbs, you can farm them from the Silver Knights in the end of 1-2. Just keep respawning on the Tower Knight A.S and you'll get at least 40+ Half Moon Herbs in less than 15 minutes.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
@Epicurean

When you try to farm, use the Soul Thirst + Silver Bracelet + Ring of Avarice combo for faster farming ;) Also SoulSucker can help you too.

@marciosmg

You won't be needing miracles much yet in the game, if you're needing herbs, you can farm them from the Silver Knights in the end of 1-2. Just keep respawning on the Tower Knight A.S and you'll get at least 40+ Half Moon Herbs in less than 15 minutes.

Thanks. I will farm them for a bit. But I am loving heal. I use after battles. That way I wont use herbs.

I played 4-1 (havent finished it though). You were right. The silver skeletons are easy once you understand their pattern. I got a Crescent Falcon +1 there. Awesome sword. Fire damage, MP regen.

I use it with the Fragant Ring and my MP fills up kind of fast. Makes it perfect to use Heal.That way I need herbs only for desperate measures. But I will farm some Half Moon Herbs.

Question - In 4-1 there is a big (really big) monster on the middle of the road. I can avoid by going through a passage below. Who is he? is he too hard? Nevermind. I will face him just for fun. XD

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@marciosmg

He's the Vanguard, the enemy you faced on the Tutorial xD He's pretty easy, you can snipe at him from a distance and he won't attack you until you are in visible range :P

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
@marciosmg

He's the Vanguard, the enemy you faced on the Tutorial xD He's pretty easy, you can snipe at him from a distance and he won't attack you until you are in visible range :P

Really? In the tutorial, he seemed bigger. Maybe its because it was in such a closed room. But I have to get close enough to lock on, right?

Is there a free aim mode (for magic or arrows) in DS?

www.jamesvandermemes.com