By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

noname2200 said:
Stop bumping this thread. It makes me want to spend money and time I don't have.

So just get a PS3 and Demon's Souls already.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
noname2200 said:
Stop bumping this thread. It makes me want to spend money and time I don't have.

So just get a PS3 and Demon's Souls already.

Money. Time. Don't have.

I might need some help defeating False King on NG+. I don't have an upgraded shield to Dark Heater (70% Magic reduction) so I lose a decent amount of health while blocking, and I don't have the material to upgrade one. I'm at level 100.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

Hiko said:
I might need some help defeating False King on NG+. I don't have an upgraded shield to Dark Heater (70% Magic reduction) so I lose a decent amount of health while blocking, and I don't have the material to upgrade one. I'm at level 100.

i would help you, but i dont know if coop is possible with 60 levels difference.  (i know there is a restriction to Invading, but i have no idea about coop)

and btw, there are commonly many blue signs on the ground near the starting point of 1-4, and if not, wait a bit. (i went through 5 times yet, and there was at least one blue soul sign)

and if not, poison cloud him.

-------

a question, is there anyone with bladestone chunks and a pure Bladestone? i appreciate every help. :D

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Guys I need some help. So I was in a PvP yesterday and I encountered this guy with a spear.

His spear actually went through my Purple Flame shield! Can anyone tell me what sort of spear can cause damage even when you are using shield to block? And that too when you are using an upgraded Purple Flame?

It kinda looked like the scraping spear but my armor or shield didn"t break so I am not sure.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Around the Network

Weapons based on Magic will damage you even if you block. Is your shield upgraded to Dark Heater or regular upgrade?

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

ocnkng said:
Guys I need some help. So I was in a PvP yesterday and I encountered this guy with a spear.

His spear actually went through my Purple Flame shield! Can anyone tell me what sort of spear can cause damage even when you are using shield to block? And that too when you are using an upgraded Purple Flame?

It kinda looked like the scraping spear but my armor or shield didn"t break so I am not sure.

hm.. the only weapon i know who can go through shields is the Sword of Moonlight..

is it possible that lags made his hits damaging you?  The Scrapping spear greatly decreases you armors durability, but if you block with shield, its normaly not possible.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Hiko said:
Weapons based on Magic will damage you even if you block. Is your shield upgraded to Dark Heater or regular upgrade?

Its just a regular upgrade so yeah thats a good point.

then live on one's knees

Crystalchild said:
ocnkng said:

hm.. the only weapon i know who can go through shields is the Sword of Moonlight..

is it possible that lags made his hits damaging you?  The Scrapping spear greatly decreases you armors durability, but if you block with shield, its normaly not possible.

Yes. That and Blind are the ones that go thru shields. Lag is definitely a possibility. Also Hiko's point is good that maybe all magic weapons can go through shields. Anyways playing as a Black Phantom sucks, even when I managed to beat the guy, I got no souls for it. And other times they would just summon 2 Blues and it would get real tough against 3 opponents. Not complaining though, coz it was my decision to invade but I won't be doing it anymore. Playing co-op is way better.

then live on one's knees

i live in the uk, and want to buy this game, were would u recommend i buy it from?