By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

ncsx updated their demon's souls page and it looks like they're getting a fairly large shipment and will be able to fill all their existing orders as well as new orders.

if you're interested in this game, this is probably your best chance to get a copy. Not only does the game ship from new york rather than hong kong, but they are a trustworthy site and they have it priced reasonably. Order now in case they sell out again.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/BCAS-20071.html

Also updated the OP with this information.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Thanks ameratsu! I wonder if I can just pick it up in NYC? (I live in Brooklyn.)

Just picked one up from ncsx. They said it will ship Thursday and it should arrive in one day. Yay!

I'm going to get totally pwned, aren't I?

Alic0004 said:

yes, just like everybody who is playing this game

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Alic0004 said:

Just picked one up from ncsx. They said it will ship Thursday and it should arrive in one day. Yay!

Yep! But level quickly enough so you can recieve help from those who are better than you! 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

The game sounds interesting, but watching what few videos there are of it on Gametrailer kind of puts me off. Is the combat really as repetitive as it looks? (As in, you only really have the one attack: slice left, slice right, slice left.)

Hyams said:
The game sounds interesting, but watching what few videos there are of it on Gametrailer kind of puts me off. Is the combat really as repetitive as it looks? (As in, you only really have the one attack: slice left, slice right, slice left.)

Well, you can use different spells as a magician, but the melee classes have two attacks. Light and Heavy.

It's really not that bad, it's like complaining about just having an attack button in turn based RPGs.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hyams said:

The combat of Demon's Souls (melee type characters) is as intense as playing Monster Hunter series.

This game has action element in it, but the core is still RPG.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

outlawauron said:
Hyams said:

Well, you can use different spells as a magician, but the melee classes have two attacks. Light and Heavy.

It's really not that bad, it's like complaining about just having an attack button in turn based RPGs.

if you press evade (backstep) then attack you do a lunging attack. you can also do a quick attack out of a roll. not to mention backstabs and parry attacks.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Hi I also got this game.Im still new so no extravagant avatars for me yet.My class is s knight and currently at lvl 35