By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

mtlca66 said:
Euphoria14 said:
luvtospooge said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm still mad that I accidentally hit the Dirty Merchant or whatever he is called in 2-2.

I have having a very hard time getting large sharpstone as well as chunks.

I only have 1-4 to complete now, still on my first playthrough. I am about 80 hours in.

Just complete the game, much easier and I think you'll still have fun on the next playthrough.

I want my Large Sword of Searching, plus I didn't use all my boss demon's souls. I am pretty sure those don't transfer over.

I am also around level 82 in my first playthrough.

ill buy shit from her for you if u help me in 5-2 sometime lol. ill even give u stone of ephemeral if you're alive n needa kill urself lol. im lvl 70

I have tons of stones of ephemeral. Easy to get them in 5-3.

I'll be on tomorrow if you want to play.

5-2 is easy for me now. Thief's Ring is your friend.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
luvtospooge said:
Euphoria14 said:

I'm still mad that I accidentally hit the Dirty Merchant or whatever he is called in 2-2.

I only have 1-4 to complete now, still on my first playthrough. I am about 80 hours in.

Just complete the game, much easier and I think you'll still have fun on the next playthrough.

I want my Large Sword of Searching, plus I didn't use all my boss demon's souls. I am pretty sure those don't transfer over.

Boss demon's souls like Maiden Astraea's demon soul...etc? Dude, they do transfer over. Give them to that storekeeper dude.

Everything gets transferred over.

P.S : LSS is not good. Unless you want the shitty +luck, it is useless. Go for Blueblood Sword. The dmg goes up as your Luck goes up. Plus it is one of the rare unique weapons that can be buffed!

Everything that is left with Stockpile Thomas transfered over to NG+? Somehow I figured that boss souls wouldn't transfer.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
Everything that is left with Stockpile Thomas transfered over to NG+? Somehow I figured that boss souls wouldn't transfer.

Unless my game is glitched, yes you'll have everything you had if you start NEw Game +( as it restarts on it's own, plus you get Maiden in Black demon's souls or Beast Demon souls(if you choose the very sad and harsh ending) as you start the game over).

That's where the bitch starts. You start NG+ with 150k souls, you can't level because Maiden in Black isn't present there. So you'll have to complete the level with all those souls. And this is where Black Phantoms invades you...Unless you play offline, in soul form or can summon other players, you're pretty much f**ked.

Euphoria14 said:
mtlca66 said:
Euphoria14 said:
luvtospooge said:
Euphoria14 said:

ill buy shit from her for you if u help me in 5-2 sometime lol. ill even give u stone of ephemeral if you're alive n needa kill urself lol. im lvl 70

Thief's Ring won't do anything to that annoying swamp. Granted, you can get pass the goblin...

P.S To anyone going through 5-2, watch out at the far north-west of the map. There are lots of goodies in the swamp but at some point, there will be a black phantom with a MEAT CLEAVER. Try to dodge her in the swamp and you're dead. Make sure you're on solid soil and have Warding or Second chance with you. She is Tough.

Around the Network
luvtospooge said:
Euphoria14 said:

Thief's Ring won't do anything to that annoying swamp. Granted, you can get pass the goblin...

P.S To anyone going through 5-2, watch out at the far north-west of the map. There are lots of goodies in the swamp but at some point, there will be a black phantom with a MEAT CLEAVER. Try to dodge her in the swamp and you're dead. Make sure you're on solid soil and have Warding or Second chance with you. She is Tough.

Also helps you get passed the giant goblins near the slugs nest.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
luvtospooge said:
Euphoria14 said:

Also helps you get passed the giant goblins near the slugs nest.

Granted, you can get passed the 2 giant globlins near the slugs nest...

But I usually kill them, they drop Stone of Ephremeral Eyes.

wtf... why is everyone disssapearing in the nexus

letsdance said:
wtf... why is everyone disssapearing in the nexus

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/npc-yurt

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

lol that ass hole... oh well