By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz's Demon's Souls thread

I FINALLY complete my first playthrough.

It took me like 33 hours.I'm level 80 right now
IT'S SO FREAKING HARD.
Anyway, I love this game.

Around the Network

I FINALLY complete my first playthrough.

It took me like 33 hours.I'm level 80 right now
IT'S SO FREAKING HARD.
Anyway, I love this game.

I am still playing this game, because it is THAT awesome.

I'm on New Game+++

luvtospooge said:
I am still playing this game, because it is THAT awesome.

I'm on New Game+++

hehe, I got Uncharted 2 waiting for me and I can't stop playing Demon's Souls :P I finished it once and I'm half way on NG+.
For some reason it's more appealing to me than Uncharted 2.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

oh man, I have been enjoying the Black Worlds, that Atlus is doing for halloween. Im in the pretty much in the beginning of NG+ with only 1-1, 2-1, and 2-2 done. I have been Co Oping 4-1 for around 2-3 hours and I have a pure white CT from the Black phantoms that we have killed with around 250k souls. Nothing like mobs killing you in one hit, great stuff.

Speaking of dieing in one hit. Man I have had terrible luck too, while Cooping I have died from mobs trying to hit the ones I am playing with, but with my dumb luck I run right into said arrow, or slash, then bam dead >.

Around the Network

Finally going back to this game after an almost 2 week long layoff. Black Phantom in 5-2 was just pissing me off and I kind of left the game on the side for a while.

Now I am determined to get this game finished. Just 4 levels to go.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I'm in new game+ but I'm having trouble leveling now because there's a balck phantom waiting to kill my ass in the beginning of 4-1. Anyone else know a good place to lvl that's not world 4?

I can't seem to get the spell recover from the saint guy. Is there something I need to do before he offer to teach me it? Thanks in advance. Just one boss left but I want this tropy before I beat the game:)

Wooo, 1 more week maximum and Ill have my platinum!

Also, yesterday was rather annoying yet funny. I've had the same 2 black phantoms invading my world EVERYTIME. moogle and khatui ( I still remember their names, but not the numbers). moogle was able to kill me...because I had NO Idea what the scraping spear did. My armors and weapons broke and he killed me, I was so pissed that I decided to invade someone's game to get my body back. I invaded someone and I must say, I got humiliated. So I used a stone to regain my body, went back to the sword that sends you to the nexus and it said " Can't return during multiplayer session" I didnt have any blue phantoms with me so I guessed it was a black Phantom invading. I got ready with sticky white stuff and blueblood sword, went back a bit and just when he respawned in my game, I attacked mercilessly ( I forgot to say, that dude pissed me off because when he invaded my game, I bowed and was expecting him to do so..and bitch came right at me and combo'ed me.) I killed him...went back to nexus to level up and when I went back to that world..another one was invading me. It kept going like that until I got a blue phantom.

Man yesterday was sure fun...

P.S I must have made about 300k souls because they gave me 50k everytime.